Sign in to follow this  
B00mheadsh0t

Tk'ing

TK'd the shit out of a Vidya Gaems Heavy platoon yesterday. Just because you're 63% doesn't mean you get to be general asshats, get your teams TD's killed by being stupid fucks, and blame pubbies for your shit play - carry harder thanks.

TK'd the shit out of a Vidya Gaems Heavy platoon yesterday. Just because you're 63% doesn't mean you get to be general asshats, get your teams TD's killed by being stupid fucks, and blame pubbies for your shit play - carry harder thanks.

I'm sure this will deter 4chan.

It's never OK in WG's eyes.

I will do it if someone has been harassing me, blocking me or my shots repeatedly in close range (vs pubs that have no idea where I'm set up) pushing me out, or team shooting me in battle repeatedly or intentionally. But I try not to do it too often as I've already gotten a 24hr once for TKing a fail platoon that was called out and decided to all start shooting me (they couldn't pen but I could).

Hiding in a bush as su-85 and an allied pz3/4 comes up right behind me. I try backing up but he is in my way, he then decides to start shooting me because I am trying to back up. I killed him and still managed 3 other kills and 999 damage at half health and we won the match, unfortunately it was my x3 and I got penalized because he didn't turn blue before I started shooting  :(

My view is, like in my example, if they start shooting you for a stupid reason, to just fill them with holes :D

there is no reasoning with the bad

retards only understand the iron fist

I also have an extensive shitlist (aka ignore list) which exists for prolific arty scum

I am on that list am I not?\

Tk'd me in my GwPanther on pearl river, you particularly stayed back and killed all 4 arty.

Anyways, I've done the same so I'm in the same boat :P

(some CHS40 members were spergin in chat because we mapped them, 3 in total)

If I knew I could do it with no repercussions, I would.

same, here, i would tk so much (if there was no punishment in the form of a ban (dont mind the credits / exp fine))

heck, im even willing to pay gold to teamkill, like: pay 1k gold a month and get 1000 free teamkills

When I'm really fed up, I'll sometimes shoot someone and then go stand in our cap in the hope they shoot me, this usually turns them blue, then I challenge them to shoot more, and if they manage to kill me, they usually get their asses banned.

Worst, the system is not that secret. Don't team damage in bases, build up a buffer of enemy damage first in-game to deal friendly damage without penalty, and even if you don't do that, if you deal enough damage/game, you should have enough buffer for a few tk's without penalty, at the most turning blue in garage.

Yes, WG has given good players the privilege to tk at will. Use that power sensibly. It might be gone after the new patch.

Block me once, I'll give you a real good stare

Block me twice and I'm shooting you

Shoot me back and I'm TKing you

Ram me or get in front of my gun while I'm aiming, I'm shooting you

Do it again and I'm TKing you

Steal my kill once and I'll mark you for that match

Be an exceptional mr. sexii and I'm adding you permanently to my TK list

Basically if you piss me off you're dead

Blocking me, blocking my shots, pushing me out, teamkilling, the general things. Anyone with a half-brain can tell when it was accidental team damage, and when it's purposeful TKs. Also, once the higher tier failer leaves the cap, shoot him up.

I tk any scout tank that hides behind the heavies and then spams messages about how they want you to scout for them. If you come to a game with a light tank in a t 10 match you should expect to die soon, one way or the other.

Block me once, I'll give you a real good stare

Block me twice and I'm shooting you

Shoot me back and I'm TKing you

Ram me or get in front of my gun while I'm aiming, I'm shooting you

Steal my kill once and I'll mark you for that match

Be an exceptional mr. sexii and I'm adding you permanently to my TK list

Basically if you piss me off you're dead

r u 6

I executed a noob a few days ago because after telling him four times to cap in a really close game he didn't, he just stayed at the corner next to where I was.  Had he gone to the cap circle then the Hellcat around the corner would have to come out to reset where we could shoot him, but as long as there was no cap pressure he could sit on his ridge forever, and since I was the only on there who was a competent shot (the guy I killed fired twice in the whole game, I ended with over 2k damage in a Chi-Nu), I wasn't going in the cap where I wouldn't have angle.

So when it got to the point where we couldn't win anyway (the other tank with us had already died because he sat in an unfavourable position and the hellcat had no pressure on him to move) I just shot the fucker.

The only time I ever TK'd was when I was pushing a T95 to the front line (in my T29) and was repeatedly rammed in the side by a retard in a IS-3 driving in sniper mode.

After asking him repeatedly to take driving lessons and piss off out of the way I nosed up to him (so he would actually see me) and told him to turn around and drive away or I would shoot.

He shot first. So I TK'd him and carried on. (Apparently in sniper mode all you can see is the turret and that is all he shot at)

I think it was justified but he spent the rest of the game bleating to the team about the team killer in their midst.

I really, really, really try not to TK teammates. 

However, I did it last night.  Some a-hole said something stupid & I mocked him.  So, he decided to pull up behind me & bump me everytime I shot.  I warned him ONCE & he did it again.  I turned my turret around and blasted him.  It certainly shut him up & we went on to win the game.

I only TK for very select reasons.

1.  If somebody tries to push me (or a platoonmate) into enemy fire.

2.  If somebody keeps shooting me (or a platoonmate) on purpose.

3.  A blue tank who is actively trying to cause my team to lose.

My TK was covered by #3. 

I often really want to TK players but, I rarely do.  I do have a request.  If you TK a teammate, just chat why (opps is an ok explanation).