Oh serb...why do you tease me so...

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/01/26/26-1-2014/

- Storm confirms: the tier 8 Soviet premium medium candidate is the light T-54

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/01/05/t-54-model-1949-light-tank-variant/

80mm frontal armor (~160 effective)

Same turret

59 kph

ID10T 100mm gun

So basically a faster T-44 with a better turret in exchange for a worse hull.  It would be a god, the best t8 prem in the game by a mile.  It would also be beautiful.  And since its russian, I figure serb doesn't care if its OP as shit.

And I will buy it.

It will be the Type 59 outbreak all over again, hells yea.  Medium meta > TD meta.  Hopefully the gun handling will be decent, and the module damage bearable, so that I can actually enjoy this one.

Really regretting that T-34-3 buy now. I figured it would be the closest to a Type style medium I could get, and then this comes along. Just when I had reached the point where there was nothing else this game could possibly tempt me to buy....

sooo... its a Russian type 59? which kinda makes sense since the Type 59 is technically a Chinese T-54...

are they trying to start the whole type 59 thing all over again without actually putting the type back in the gift shop?

sooo... its a Russian type 59? which kinda makes sense since the Type 59 is technically a Chinese T-54...

are they trying to start the whole type 59 thing all over again without actually putting the type back in the gift shop?

Yes, because 100mm=80mm.

Oh god yes.  I said I'd never spend more money on this game, but I would buy the shit out of that, just like I would have bought the shit out of the T-44-85.  There aren't enough high-mobility premiums out there (light tanks don't count).

Oh god yes.  I said I'd never spend more money on this game, but I would buy the shit out of that, just like I would have bought the shit out of the T-44-85.  There aren't enough high-mobility premiums out there (light tanks don't count).

Amen.  I am thinking exactly the same thing.  The T23 looks like trash, but either of the RU meds should be perfect.

mCBeCnu.jpg

I'll probably buy it just to sit next to my Type 59 that doesn't get played

Remember USSR has 100mm guns that do 250 damage.

Well that all depends on whether or not WG finds a new batch of super secret amazing Russian schematics for ammo or not I think doesn't it?

Yay picking the best aspects of Russian tanks to put in game.

But yeah I'll probably get this too, I have too many damn Russian med crews to train. -.-