Sign in to follow this  
VonCurry

The Burning Legions new forum strategy for CR/D...

I have a theory behind the recent ridiculous R/Os in CR/D.....

Roughly half a year ago Callmesarge and "Mad"Lion's cronies and shitlord minions were driven from the halls of CR/D by PETCO/RELIC/EX-Legion Holy Warriors....

However, Legion members still lurk those forums, especially at night hours (we all know Lion doesn't sleep) and I've seen Sarge lurking my embassy at early am hours...

Which also happen to be the same hours that my forum rep drops DAILY from +XX to -XX (not that I give a shit about it)... Oddly enough this massive drop in rep occurs during a time where none of us forum regulars poast, nor do I poast as I usually am sleeping... Kind off odd...(I would add that as an EX-Legion member myself, Lion has sent his cronies into CR/D to neg bomb people on a regular occasion).

I'd also add that if you look at all the CR/D regulars who have received R/Os for stupid shit, they have all been PETCO or anti-legion poasters....

Coincidence? I think not...

So I believe the Legion now has attempted to get rid of all us by "reporting" our CR/D posts in the attempt to get PETCO or other anti legion members perma banned, which would allow them to march back into CR/D unopposed, as well as unchecked for them to poast whatever pro-legion poasts that they wish...

Now on I invite my brothers and sisters of the freeworld to report all Legion (Warsaw pact) poasts you come across, to counter act this disease.

Hey I always lurk the CR/D. I still have high hopes for for what I may find. And maybe to engage in some banter with Dunxtonchexton. No conspiracies there. 

If you expect PETCO to orginize anything more complex than maybe getting hoodies made up once every 5 years and poasting a Kat Pix.... you are mistaken.

I was free for all of 6 hours yesterday before the wrath of the language police struck again. I guess 14 days beats 60. 

I was free for all of 6 hours yesterday before the wrath of the language police struck again. I guess 14 days beats 60. 

lol how many Final Warnings have you gotten?

I'm in the free and clear now. Within a matter of days I went from 8 warning points to 1. :D

2 finals and now a 14 day average infraction. 

Gave me 2 points and that puts me at 12. 

Aren't you supposed to be perma'd at 10? Ill just have to wait a few months for these to subside. 

Also the mods still hate fat people. Bony chick in a bikini is alright, fat chick in a business suit however... 

Give me a clean alt and ill show what it looks like to go from 0 to perma'd in a single post. 

http://www.deviantart.com/?q=bbw#

In-case you're ever in a bind and need some phat fast. This is where i get 99% of my luscious content. 

Give me a clean alt and ill show what it looks like to go from 0 to perma'd in a single post. 

http://www.deviantart.com/?q=bbw#

In-case you're ever in a bind and need some phat fast. This is where i get 99% of my luscious content. 

My alt brother got banned without an RO even. 

RIP _Not_A_Cop_

I got R/O cause "baddie" is a profanity in CR/D.

Fuck that place, is it Star Kittezen time?

When the hell did you get here?

I have been here since Wotlabs opened up, just never poasted b/c i never had a substantial ban on other forum.

Now that i have a rap sheet entailing  3 pages of offenses i doubt i can continue my tradition of upvote farming.

I'd say yesterday.

Hi Spartan.

Hello :)

Got a 1day RO for saying "shietpoast".  Also now if you type wtf it seems to jumble up the letters and words instead of straight up censoring it.  

3 days.

Lets say Von is like SoDoS in SIMP, or Xped formerly of -G-... shitposters right?