Scouty

National voice transcription / translation

So... any native speakers willing to post a list of what my tank commanders are shouting at me exactly?

There doesn't seem to be a complete list yet, so let's give it a go! :smug:

Uhh... I would assume they're yelling the same thing as US tank commander is but in other language...?

It's all about the details: I'm losing sleep over the question what the hell "AH DE HO!" means exactly! And whatever that huge sentence is when you bounce on someone. =D

I can understand the Germans and Frenchies, but they'd be nice to include for the sake of completion. I'm not a native speaker so I will probably get some details wrong if I post them myself.

As far as I can tell, there are significant differences. My favorite is still "Wirkungstreffer" in the German version. You won't find that in many dictionaries.

It's all about the details: I'm losing sleep over the question what the hell "AH DE HO!" means exactly! And whatever that huge sentence is when you bounce on someone. =D

I can understand the Germans and Frenchies, but they'd be nice to include for the sake of completion. I'm not a native speaker so I will probably get some details wrong if I post them myself.

That means "Good hit!". I don't remember the non-penetration message.

They're saying "We didn't penetrate their armor.", literally word for word in Chinese. They probably gave this list, which they had in Russian and English, "That one bounced!" etc and had them translated for voice actors.

They're saying "We didn't penetrate their armor.", literally word for word in Chinese. They probably gave this list, which they had in Russian and English, "That one bounced!" etc and had them translated for voice actors.

Oh, well that's kind of boring. I was hoping they got a little bit more creative with it. =(

At least they have the "angry Chinese guy" thing going! But I don't know how accurate his accent is.

Some of the german ones (my german is pretty awful; I'm sure Folter or someone can give a more accurate translation):

Der ging voll durch ihre Panzerung = That one went right through their armor

Der ging nicht durch = That one didn't go through,

Erwischt/Wir haben sie= Got 'em!

Abpraller = richochet/bounced

Das muss weh tun = That's gotta hurt

Auf gehts/bewegung = Let's go

Wir haben sie nich angekratz = We didn't even scratch em.

The russian voices are really distorted for me, but the one's I can sort of make out (my spelling is almost certainly wrong):

нет попадане (nyet popadan-yeah) = didn't penetrate them?

something something рикошет (rikoshet) = ricochet

в бой (vee boyee) = let's go?

and these one's I tried transcribing but I have no clue what the actual words are:

бой ничимаица (boy nichimaitsa or something)

равидиет (ravidyet) = penetration?

I am sometimes confused by the two Russian "armor pierced" messages:

The first is simply "pravidyet", but the second is "nyet pravidyet". Seeing as "nyet" = no, doesn't that mean different things?

i can speak but not write in polish so i can only type it out how i her it but hers a few polish translations if you were wondering.

(battle startes) ruszach shye, heteche siech vyechine - Move it, do you want to leave iternaly/ be Imortal!!

(Battle start) Do boyu - to action ( kind of a cool way of saying lets do this)

(Battle starts) do roboty - Too work

(penetration) veshwo yak ve maswo , psechivnik obervaw - Went in like in to butter, apponent took one/ damaged

(penetration) to mushaw potuch - He must have felt that

(penetration) v chesontke - In the 10 / bullseye ( 10 as in the senter of a dart bourd sorta thing)

(non-penetration) richoshet- ricochet

( non-penetration) navet go nie sarisovalishme - we did not even scratch them ( ya like the amaericans say it, but in polish its kind of said backwords so word for word its- even him did not scratch, - makes no sense in english )

(non-penetration) tego nie poconame - we wont defeat this one.

(enemy destroyed) dorvalishmi go - got him/ cought him 

(enemy destroyed) yedninego mineya - one less

(Auto-aim) mam go na telovniku - got him on our recital. 

(unlock auto-aim) chell possa sashegnime - target out of range.

(unlock auto- aim) nie vidse cheluw- i dont see the traget

( track damged) goshinicha usgodona, mishe sha servash v casday fhilie - track damaged , its can tear apart at any moment.

(track damged)strachilishme gosheniche, chowg unerohomine - we lost a track, tank embelised. 

(track destroyed) goshinicia snishtona , stoimi - track destroyed, were standing/ siting ducks.(bascilly "were stuck her")

(track fixed) goshinicha napravina, roshame - Track fixed, were moving.

(tank destroyed) chowg synishoni - Tank destroyed

(tank destroyed) fshiste sgineliy - Everyones Dead! ( sounds so much darker in english)

(tank destroyed) Vinoha stont - Out of her/ Get out of her!

(tank destroyed) Yoush ponas - Were done for/ Were goners.

(enemy on fire) vrugow pwonie - Enemy blasing

(enemy on fire) pshechivnik stoye v pwominah - Apponent stands in flames!

(Engine destroyed)shilnig padw , strime v myastu - engin clapsed, were standing her

theres so much more so i cant keep going but these are the most comen / my favourit , the polish writing might confuse a few cus some words like "ch" are pronounced like chew chew train and i instintavly right it that way but hopfully its not to hard to decode. 

On 12/22/2019 at 6:00 PM, 47marcus said:

i can speak but not write in polish so i can only type it out how i her it but hers a few polish translations if you were wondering.

(battle startes) ruszach shye, heteche siech vyechine - Move it, do you want to leave iternaly/ be Imortal!!

(Battle start) Do boyu - to action ( kind of a cool way of saying lets do this)

(Battle starts) do roboty - Too work

(penetration) veshwo yak ve maswo , psechivnik obervaw - Went in like in to butter, apponent took one/ damaged

(penetration) to mushaw potuch - He must have felt that

(penetration) v chesontke - In the 10 / bullseye ( 10 as in the senter of a dart bourd sorta thing)

(non-penetration) richoshet- ricochet

( non-penetration) navet go nie sarisovalishme - we did not even scratch them ( ya like the amaericans say it, but in polish its kind of said backwords so word for word its- even him did not scratch, - makes no sense in english )

(non-penetration) tego nie poconame - we wont defeat this one.

(enemy destroyed) dorvalishmi go - got him/ cought him 

(enemy destroyed) yedninego mineya - one less

(Auto-aim) mam go na telovniku - got him on our recital. 

(unlock auto-aim) chell possa sashegnime - target out of range.

(unlock auto- aim) nie vidse cheluw- i dont see the traget

( track damged) goshinicha usgodona, mishe sha servash v casday fhilie - track damaged , its can tear apart at any moment.

(track damged)strachilishme gosheniche, chowg unerohomine - we lost a track, tank embelised. 

(track destroyed) goshinicia snishtona , stoimi - track destroyed, were standing/ siting ducks.(bascilly "were stuck her")

(track fixed) goshinicha napravina, roshame - Track fixed, were moving.

(tank destroyed) chowg synishoni - Tank destroyed

(tank destroyed) fshiste sgineliy - Everyones Dead! ( sounds so much darker in english)

(tank destroyed) Vinoha stont - Out of her/ Get out of her!

(tank destroyed) Yoush ponas - Were done for/ Were goners.

(enemy on fire) vrugow pwonie - Enemy blasing

(enemy on fire) pshechivnik stoye v pwominah - Apponent stands in flames!

(Engine destroyed)shilnig padw , strime v myastu - engin clapsed, were standing her

theres so much more so i cant keep going but these are the most comen / my favourit , the polish writing might confuse a few cus some words like "ch" are pronounced like chew chew train and i instintavly right it that way but hopfully its not to hard to decode. 

I'll correct them for you in the same order. 

Ruszać się, chcecie żyć wiecznie? - Move! Do you want to live forever?! (or be immortal)

Do boju - To a battlefield/move

Do roboty - Let's go (literally - let's go to work) 

Weszło jak w masło. Przeciwnik oberwał! - (missile) went right through like butter. The enemy got hit! 

To musiał poczuć! - He must have felt that! 

W dziesiątkę - Bull's-eye 

Rykoszet - ricochet 

Nawet go nie zarysowaliśmy - we didn't even scratch them

Tego nie pokonamy - We won't (or can't) defeat him

Dorwaliśmy go! - We got him! 

Jednego mniej! - One (enemy) less! 

Mam go na celowniku - I have him in our sights. 

Cel poza zasięgiem - Target is out of range. 

Nie widzę celu - I can't see the target. 

Gąsienica uszkodzona! Może się zerwać w każdej chwili! - Track damaged! It can break apart in any moment! 

Gąsienica zerwana.. Stoimy! - Track broke up. We are staying. 

Gąsienica naprawiona. Ruszamy. - Track fixed, let's go. 

Czołg zniszczony - Tank destroyed

Wszyscy zginęli - Everyone's dead

Wynocha stąd - ditch out! 

Już po nas! - We're done for! 

Wróg płonie - Enemy is on fire

Przeciwnik stoi w płomieniach - Enemy is standing in flames

Silnik padł.. Stoimy w miejscu - Engine crashed/is destroyed. We won't move/we are staying here.