Sign in to follow this  
owenljn

Question about FV215b 183's camo after 8.11

Absolutely yes! You have no armor at all.
If i understood this correctly, the thing that got changed about camo, is the ability to still be camo'ed up after you shot.

67jvd1.png

This is 183's base camo rating at all circumstances

Below is the equation(supposedly) provided by WoTWiki

camoFactor = baseCamo * (0.00375 * camoSkill + 0.5) * camoAtShot + camoPattern + camoNet + environmentCamo

The entire article is an interesting read and i would highly recommend anyone with time to read it as it covers the most basic and often used mechanic in-game.

Now supposedly TDs gets a better camoAtShot value than other tanks when firing guns of the same caliber(Bigger caliber supposedly gets less CamoAtShot value than lesser caliber)

This bonus will be removed next patch, how it will affect TDs i do not know,for i neither play TDs seriously nor use bushes when i play TD anyhow.

67jvd1.png

This is 183's base camo rating at all circumstances

Below is the equation(supposedly) provided by WoTWiki

camoFactor = baseCamo * (0.00375 * camoSkill + 0.5) * camoAtShot + camoPattern + camoNet + environmentCamo

The entire article is an interesting read and i would highly recommend anyone with time to read it as it covers the most basic and often used mechanic in-game.

Now supposedly TDs gets a better camoAtShot value than other tanks when firing guns of the same caliber(Bigger caliber supposedly gets less CamoAtShot value than lesser caliber)

This bonus will be removed next patch, how it will affect TDs i do not know,for i neither play TDs seriously nor use bushes when i play TD anyhow.

nice, thanks Carbon