Assassin7

Average age of Wotlabs Members

Average wotlabs member age  

182 members have voted

1. 1. select your age group

I just wanted to see what Wotlabs average age was. I think there was one of these ages ago, but that was ages ago and Wotlabs has grown since then. so just vote in the poll, I've only done age groups so you don't need to do your exact age if you don't want to. im interested to see, and I'm sure others will be too.

Unsurprisingly the 21-30 age group is dominant, then 31-40.

ahh yes, there it is. but it was 6 moths ago, my point of it being ages ago stands true :P

anyway, im not surprised either.  that seems about right for this game. (I mean if I did one for CoD the average age would probably be below the actual game age rating lol)

Well, in the United States it is supposed to be state level in terms of age to consume alcohol, however due to federal-level shenanigans (Withholding tax revenue) all of them are 21.

Worth noting is that you can start smoking and get shot/shoot at people when you are 18.

Also, in over half the states (Age of consent is controlled on the state level), you can start fucking at 16.

Well, in the United States it is supposed to be state level in terms of age to consume alcohol, however due to federal-level shenanigans (Withholding tax revenue) all of them are 21.

Worth noting is that you can start smoking and get shot/shoot at people when you are 18.

Also, in over half the states (Age of consent is controlled on the state level), you can start fucking at 16.

Murica!

After growing up in 3rd world and now living in 1st world... I often find myself either laughing or just saying "What the actual fuck...." at some of the laws/safety regulations/etc that exist in first world countries. 

yep, 16 over here as well.

why are we talking about alcohol/legal sex age laws in a thread for the general age of Wotlabs? 

Because conversations about age are going to happen in a shenanigans thread about age.

lol. oh well, I suppose this is more interesting a conversation than what the OP was about. 

just did an average age thread on the clan website, 30% over 30 yrs. preium members over 30 yrs is 100%, under 30 yrs is 20%

Old enough to be the dad of about half the posters here. GET OFF MY LAWN!

Old enough to be the dad of about half the plasters here. GET OFF MY LAWN!

Yup.  I did my first tour overseas before most of the forum members were born.

WHY ARE ALL THE LIGHTS ON?  Where are my glasses?   I can't remember where I parked my car...