precambrian

Need someone to run 9s on Sunday

so apparently Sunday is a 2x EXP for wins day, the first I'm ready to take full advantage of! I'm trying to get through the 50 120 while breaking as few of my personal possessions as possible, so that sounds like a good time to grind it. To that extent I'm looking for someone who's interested in playing 9s with me, so they can carry me to more wins (and therefore fewer games in that French sack of shit) when I inevitably die.

Skill level is unimportant, I platoon with anyone and everyone as long as you don't annoy me and you don't have the tendency to ragequit (I used to ragequit way too often, it's really annoying for your would-be platoonmates). TS is not a must either, I'm perfectly happy to just listen to music while getting shot from 4 different directions and bouncing nothing

I dont know exactly why but your post made me smile :smallsmile: , would be happy to platoon with you since i am going to grind my t9 as well but am i at the wrong server;)

I'll be glad to if I'm on. I've been running my 704 and T-54 quite bit.

I dont know exactly why but your post made me smile :smallsmile: , would be happy to platoon with you since i am going to grind my t9 as well but am i at the wrong server;)

Drat, that tends to complicate things :( roaming anyone?

I could run a little while.  

Time, and your timezone?

Should be on a bit in the morning and most of the afternoon, I don't need to go into lab tomorrow and I'm a bum, so  :tank2:

eastern timezone.

I'll be glad to if I'm on. I've been running my 704 and T-54 quite bit.

cool, I'll keep an eye out for you!

You've posted in my thread and I'll probably be on tomorrow running my M103, so I'd be happy to if I'm on.

I'll gladly platoon, need to grind my T54 and 704 and i might actually get more then two battles in with you before you run away this time

I would be glad to let you carry me join you in some tier 9 grinding, I have 3 tier 9s I am trying to work through.

I'd like to run some t9s in my lorr 40t with some people, just shoot me a pm.

I'll be grinding out my 122-54 tonight, if you've got any room. 

Thank you to everyone who put up with me today, I know I bitched and moaned and griped and whined and raged a lot. 

Because of your help I knocked out 100k xp on this shitbag today, leaving me with 20k to go. That's just a few doubles away!

look at me gettin' carried like the deadweight pro I am:

msylpz.jpg