Sign in to follow this  
RockingReilly

Menotring/Tutoring

Hello my name is RockingReilly,

I have been inquiring over the past year to get a mentors in tanks. I have never been taught how to play the game correctly and understand some of the mechanics of the game. Because I have not been taught some of the simple mechanics of the game my stats have suffered from it. For the past couple days I've been reading the forums and watching Twtich (primarily Sela and Junkers) because I really do want to improve my game. I have tried to get a hold of player who are willing to tutor but to no avail. I've come to the realization that I am a baddie clearly and need help, and the only way not to be a baddie is by hands on, Mentoring or Tutoring. I believe the only way to get hold of people who are willing to help me is through WoTlabs.

I have kind of an idea of what I need to do:

• When to be aggressive.
  • How to trade hit points effectively.
  • Help of understand the importance of map reading and what it is exactly.
  • Map positions and their importance
  • What to do when I see Unicum on my side or the enemy team.
  • And how to find my niche in what tank class I am best at
  • Review overall tank stats.
  • Review replays
  • Staying Alive

I know this is asking a lot but if someone was willing to help me with these i would be grateful. I know it is a lot but i really do want to become a better tanker and play better. I not sure what else to say if you have any question please feel free to post them. I also am willing to take the criticism a person would give me because it does help a person to get better.

Thank you for your time,

RockingReilly

Well I would but you downvoted of of my polls so no.  :tongue:

I didn't downvote it I just put no on it because I just got new computer

Actually I got the same computer as the $2000 dollar build and upvoted it

Well I would but you downvoted of of my polls so no.  :tongue:

Putting no is not the same thing as downvoting it >_>

I just put no because I wouldn't be able to right now and I assume he has a similar reason.

Helping people improve 1-on-1 is a really time-consuming process. A few of us have started offering improvement lessons that have been met with a lot of positive feedback for a fee to cover the time spent. If you're interested in that, send me a PM and I'll give you my details.

Helping people improve 1-on-1 is a really time-consuming process. A few of us have started offering improvement lessons that have been met with a lot of positive feedback for a fee to cover the time spent. If you're interested in that, send me a PM and I'll give you my details.

I will pm you

That copy paste off Junkers' twitch page tho.

Be prepared to shell out some cash for private mentoring.  The free alternative is the streams/replays like you've been doing.  Make sure to watch those of higher skill level than yourself.  Bads that take the time to publicly show off their badness are rare, but they do exist.  When I was yellow, I watched pretty much anyone, now I've refined my time primarily to those who are superunica, seeing as that's the next step for me.

That copy paste off Junkers' twitch page tho.

Be prepared to shell out some cash for private mentoring.  The free alternative is the streams/replays like you've been doing.  Make sure to watch those of higher skill level than yourself.  Bads that take the time to publicly show off their badness are rare, but they do exist.  When I was yellow, I watched pretty much anyone, now I've refined my time primarily to those who are superunica, seeing as that's the next step for me.

It was a copy and paste but i feel that he has great points that any mentor program should touch on that why I used his.