Fireguard_SEA

Farewell, and thank you

Well, I got what I asked for.

WG have perma banned my account.

Not sure if they did the same to my alt/s, but I don't care enough to check.

I would like to say a big thank you to all that I spent many an enjoyable hour playing this game with, on the same team and opposing.

This game no longer provides me with the same enjoyment it used to, the server is incompetently run and there are far too many retards.

Again, thank you all for the fun, the carries and the lols.

Hope to see some of you in that other tank game.

This game no longer provides me with the same enjoyment it used to, the server is incompetently run and there are far too many retards.

true

Sad to hear it.  It seems players get nerfed just like decent tanks.  Enough squeaky wheels and anything can be achieved,  Might see Version 2.0 on another server.

wow, they perma banned you? did they give a reason? what did you do?

If its his ingame account, he did make a thread selling his account. If thats the ban reason, then he won't be able to get unbanned without blackmail on the CEO or SerB or something. I've never seen an account selling ban overturned.

If its his ingame account, he did make a thread selling his account. If thats the ban reason, then he won't be able to get unbanned without blackmail on the CEO or SerB or something. I've never seen an account selling ban overturned.

On the NA forum it's inconsistent.

One guy got banned on the spot for that, while another got a 30day ban two weeks later.

Yes he did. For like 1.99 lol. It was troll but they still banned him.

-1 for 0 sense of humour, Mods.

It wasn't troll. 

I wanted to get perma'd. Easiest way to stop playing the game.

+1 to the mods for acting on something quickly.

If they could act that fast on the 100s of obvious bot/botted accounts running round on the ape server, it might actually be a server worth staying on.

Seems to be the equivalent of joking that you have a bomb in your luggage at the airport.

Damn, only played a few times in the same games but you were always on the money.

It wasn't troll. 

I wanted to get perma'd. Easiest way to stop playing the game.

+1 to the mods for acting on something quickly.

If they could act that fast on the 100s of obvious bot/botted accounts running round on the ape server, it might actually be a server worth staying on.

The forums will miss your raging FG.

On the NA forum it's inconsistent.

One guy got banned on the spot for that, while another got a 30day ban two weeks later.

Can't speak for NA but on ASIA its 100% the same ban for it.

Seems to be the equivalent of joking that you have a bomb in your luggage at the airport.

Damn, only played a few times in the same games but you were always on the money.

I said something like "no, not today" when I was 18 and travelling alone once. They didn't find it very funny; looking back if I wasn't just 18 I could have been in a lot of shit.

So will we see FG_ take up NA tanking full time in a month?

I said something like "no, not today" when I was 18 and travelling alone once. They didn't find it very funny; looking back if I wasn't just 18 I could have been in a lot of shit.

So will we see FG_ take up NA tanking full time in a month?

Depends on what happens to the ping to NA. If it remains all over the place like it is, then no.

It's entirely possible that in a month/s time I might reroll on ASIA. 

Also, wife is shopping and will be bringing me home a copy of ARMA III.

So, who knows what the future holds.

What I do know is that if something keeps making you more frustrated than happy, it needs to be fkn removed from your life.

Short of another 2004esque but larger earthquake/tidal wave combo which has the ability to only harm the lowstat botfilth, I see the ASIA server as just another trigger for my angry face.

Can't speak for NA but on ASIA its 100% the same ban for it.

But what if he takes it up the chain pointing out it's an obvious troll? Are you 150% sure that he did in fact plan to sell his account? Shouldn't permabans for this take as much agonising and excruciating effort as getting an obvious botter banned?

Why is there such a difference in requirement of proof?

But what if he takes it up the chain pointing out it's an obvious troll? Are you 150% sure that he did in fact plan to sell his account? Shouldn't permabans for this take as much agonising and excruciating effort as getting an obvious botter banned?

Why is there such a difference in requirement of proof?

Yes, your questions pose an interesting issue for WG.

In so far as WG don't give a fig.

At no point in my 'sell my SEA account' post did I specify which account I was selling.

I like WGs various interpretations of who should bear the 'burden of proof'

I regret the post, someone else could have been playing that account as an alt while I had a break.

But the reasons for the post will always remain valid.

Yes, your questions pose an interesting issue for WG.

In so far as WG don't give a fig.

At no point in my 'sell my SEA account' post did I specify which account I was selling.

I like WGs various interpretations of who should bear the 'burden of proof'

I regret the post, someone else could have been playing that account as an alt while I had a break.

But the reasons for the post will always remain valid.

I am puzzled as to why you didn't get actual money for the account instead of getting perma'd.