Fireguard_SEA

Farewell, and thank you

Blerg, have they actually updated anything but the graphics since OpFlash?

I have to say, it's pretty fkn awesome after 2.5 years of the arcadey nature of wot.

Haven't had some guy go all invisible 60m away from me yet. Everyone can one shot everyone else. Basically, success is determined by patience, planning and execution. And I've yet to see any 555+ [][][][][][][] fkn bullshit either.

Rapid fire with 1:1 tracers at night makes the game worth the $70.

I have to say, it's pretty fkn awesome after 2.5 years of the arcadey nature of wot.

Haven't had some guy go all invisible 60m away from me yet. Everyone can one shot everyone else. Basically, success is determined by patience, planning and execution. And I've yet to see any 555+ [][][][][][][] fkn bullshit either.

Rapid fire with 1:1 tracers at night makes the game worth the $70.

Failed to answer my question.

I was part of OFPEC, you know, when OpFlash was good and stuff. I created a number of mods myself which was a whore because I was on dial-up at the time. My Browning Hi-Power and AW-50F were badass.

The 3D modelling program you had to use to get models into OpFlash was also all in Czech. I don't speak or read Czech.

I also rewrote the c# config files for the weapons starting with and honestly ending with 0 knowledge of the language.

WG are lazy as all fuck. Shit isn't hard, damn Communists.

Failed to answer my question.

I was part of OFPEC, you know, when OpFlash was good and stuff. I created a number of mods myself which was a whore because I was on dial-up at the time. My Browning Hi-Power and AW-50F were badass.

The 3D modelling program you had to use to get models into OpFlash was also all in Czech. I don't speak or read Czech.

I also rewrote the c# config files for the weapons starting with and honestly ending with 0 knowledge of the language.

WG are lazy as all fuck. Shit isn't hard, damn Communists.

Why do I sound like Grandpa Simpson.

I wore an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time.

Then jumps into another WW2 war game by a Russian developer.

Did he? I didn't know he did that and had to laugh at that information. Miss the little R2 unit.

So basicly you got perma banned for a joke, about right up there with my forum ban for calling centruian_nz an idiot in a private message to tanitha.

way too fucking serious but then found out a bunch of shit about the ban systeem on the asia server, (don't know or care if it is systeem wide) seems any moderator that issues a ban gets an auto 15k exp in game. that keeps their trolling up looking for a ban. a perma ban from the forums is a crazy amount of exp. like up to 1 million. have the skype chat btwn the mods to verrify this. didn't know skype could be hacked? haha

gets worse in the numbers dept.

ever notice that once an account has a forum ban on it, the win rate goes to shit?

as much as they say it can not be manulipulated, that is bull shit, straight up. done enough development of mmo's to know better.

piss off someone and they can change the weight of the mm for your account, delay server responce and a slew of other things.

the best way to steer clear of this is to never post on wg forums, ever. don't even log into them, ever.

So basicly you got perma banned for a joke, about right up there with my forum ban for calling centruian_nz an idiot in a private message to tanitha.

way too fucking serious but then found out a bunch of shit about the ban systeem on the asia server, (don't know or care if it is systeem wide) seems any moderator that issues a ban gets an auto 15k exp in game. that keeps their trolling up looking for a ban. a perma ban from the forums is a crazy amount of exp. like up to 1 million. have the skype chat btwn the mods to verrify this. didn't know skype could be hacked? haha

ever notice that once an account has a forum ban on it, the win rate goes to shit?

as much as they say it can not be manulipulated, that is bull shit, straight up. done enough development of mmo's to know better.

piss off someone and they can change the weight of the mm for your account, delay server responce and a slew of other things.

the best way to steer clear of this is to never post on wg forums, ever. don't even log into them, ever.

Alright, you caught us. We've been jinxing your MM and RNG. Yours and every orange and red on the server.

How else can you explain a person such as yourself, who clearly has a firm grasp on English, Mathematics and computer skills, having a worse recent W/R than overall? I shall relinquish you from this curse of bad rolls and teams if you provide a photo of yourself with your shoe on your head.

Alright, you caught us. We've been jinxing your MM and RNG. Yours and every orange and red on the server.

How else can you explain a person such as yourself, who clearly has a firm grasp on English, Mathematics and computer skills, having a worse recent W/R than overall? I shall relinquish you from this curse of bad rolls and teams if you provide a photo of yourself with your shoe on your head.

Never let truth get in the way of a fool making an arse of himself.

Never let truth get in the way of a fool making an arse of himself.

I want him to explain Wikids W/R. He gets ROd enough to be a red according to Hoots theories.

What a load of crap. 

You're a perfect example of why I hate the ASIA server.

Retard.

intrsting, is this an admission? 

Can we just ban this guy, moderators, do your thing.

I must admit, reporting someone for 'being a deadshit' was strangely satisfying.

I gave up on the SEA server a few months ago.

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/user/cronk-211371/

Started again on NA and am mostly enjoying myself again. No longer concerned with stuff like rushing to tier 10 or clan wars or any of that stuff, just trolling around playing whatever tanks I feel like at the time.

Ping is mid low to mid 200's to west which I find more than playable, unfortunately around this time the pop dies off and I have to play on East which is high 200's. Even with the extra ping it's still far more enjoyable than dealing with the bots, afkers and scrubs on SEA.

Thing I miss most though is the SEA forum community, definitely some fun times were had there, sadly the fun didn't always extend into the game.

Good luck with whatever you end up playing.

I want him to explain Wikids W/R. He gets ROd enough to be a red according to Hoots theories.

I can explain wikid's R/Os - me reporting him. His win rate though is all LUCK.