Garbad

Which tanks should I keep?

I'm trying to purge my inventory of some of the useless tanks I have, because I've played all tanks and I'm ready to only play good ones.  Plus this will give me enough credits to spam nothing but gold until the end of time.  I've narrowed it down to:

Here are the finalists:

Batchat

Leo1

T-62A (but do I really need 2?)

M48 (mainly because its unique)

STA

E-100 (but do i really want this thing?)

VK7201 (mainly because its unique, but its bad)

T57

E4

E5 (kinda obsolete?)

T-54

Obj 416

KV-5

IS-6

Type 59

AMX 13 90 (mainly for CW)

Su-122-44

Type 62 (shitty but unique)

Tetrach

This leaves me with the following unused 4 skill crews:

- RU medium

- RU heavy (kv-5)

- RU TD (su-122-44)

- China medium (type)

- China light (type)

- US medium (M60)

So I could recycle those into:

Object 416 nonghetto crew

IS-3

Obj 704

T-34-1

???

???

And I'm considering biomassing the E-100, Vk7201, IS-6, M60, Type 62, and T-62A.  What do you think?

I would keep all the premium tanks and the ones you can't get any other way, even if they just sit in your garage.  I'm a collector, so thats why.

Like the VK72.01  As bad as I've heard it is, I would still keep it.

Also, I would keep the Leo over that Bat, because I like the super fast aim time.

That is just me, I don't think I could say anything else because of my lack of experience.

I would definitely keep all premium/cw tanks, even if I would not play them. If you ever wanted to sell your account, these would heavily boost the price tag.

You don't keep/own an AMX 50100? It's still an important piece for tourneys/ESL etc., so I would at least consider keeping it.

I would definitely keep all premium/cw tanks, even if I would not play them. If you ever wanted to sell your account, these would heavily boost the price tag.

You don't keep/own an AMX 50100? It's still an important piece for tourneys/ESL etc., so I would at least consider keeping it.

No, but perhaps I should buy it back.  I don't often play tournaments tho.  I'll never sell my acct so that's not a concern.

I would keep all the premium tanks and the ones you can't get any other way, even if they just sit in your garage. 

This  ^

The game changes constantly, and it's not uncommon for some odd premium to suddenly become useful.   Remember what is good in life; crushing your enemies, driving them before you, and hearing the lamentations of their women about how you have a tank they can't get.

Keep

Batchat

T-62A

M48

VK7201

T57

T54

All Premiums

Tetrach

Recycle into:

IS-3

Obj 704

I've only run into you at tier 9/10 and CW, 7/42 situations, so keep the tanks that suit your playstyle and keep you viable in those areas that you play most.

Also, tanks I haven't played:

STI (russian)

JT

J100

British TD line

Object 430

Pappa Waffle

(J88)

(112)

I think other than that I've played every tank in the game.

I highly recommend the ST-I

This  ^

The game changes constantly, and it's not uncommon for some odd premium to suddenly become useful.   Remember what is good in life; crushing your enemies, driving them before you, and hearing the lamentations of their women about how you have a tank they can't get.

Type 59 FTW

Would tank locking play into the call at all when it comes to the T62a? Or do you simply not die enough for it to matter?

Don't get rid of any of the prems. And keep the M60 and 7201, just for making baddie clans cry. As for what's left, keep whatever you enjoy.

My advice already echoed above but still saying it: Don't get rid of premium/unique tanks.

- Premiums because they're an investment of RL money (even if you won m through an event, if they ever get boosted, it takes money to get m back if you sold m)

- Unique tanks, because they are that, no way of getting them again reliably (or not at all), and it can be fun to annoy baddies with it ( Only trollish one I got is Tetrach, but dang if it doesnt' bleed baddies with jealousy seeing it)

Other advice is pretty straightforward: always keep tanks you enjoy driving for whatever reason. They are the tanks you can grab when MM is pulling the joke on you, or when deep red teams do their best losing.

Other tanks you keep: depends on what kind of clan you're in CW, teambattle etc etc.

For each tier 10 you get ~ 3mil, thats like 3 days of a bit more intense credit grinding... Is it really worth the time you spend grinding them?

I know na is big with gold but you are joking about funds for gold? Tell me you are joking.

Back to you q, i woul sell the most boring ones (excluding specials), for me itvwould be bat, e4 and t-62a edit: and t57 also