Worstpoaster_na

Pr0turial on how to BM people in world of tanks.

This game sucks too much dick to actually play, instead I spend 99% of my time bming in chat.

1. If they are a streamer, type their stream link in all chat and say no ghosterino. Usually they will rage fucking hardcore on their stream, I think I managed to make hardest slerg for 9 minutes straight.

2. If you are playing arty or fv and 1 shot someone type . BACK TO GARAGE in all chat. 100% success rate in getting people butthurt. If you really want to be obnoxious you can do it for any tank.

3. If you crush someone 15-2, always type

WELL MET
GG WAS CLOZE
YOU GUYS REALLY TRIED GOOD GAME

4. Accuse people of using gold rounds when they don't, 100% of the time they will argue til the ends of the earth they aren't a gold noob5.

5. When playing arty, type in all chat THANK YOU XVM everytime you hit a purple.  (only reason I play arty anymore is because it's a fantastic bm machine)

6. Try your hardest to throw games with stacked teams and say "OMFG WHY CANT PURPLES CARRY"

7. Any time you have a dude with rommel in his name you have to mention the real reason why he killed himself was because he was in a love triangle with hitler and stalin.

8.. Start typing tank erotica into all chat in really campy games. I can link you this really sick doujin if you want inspiration.

9. All chat ARTY PLEASE FOCUS X PURPLE PLS TY in all chat.

10. Accuse random people of being rerolls and watch them explode in anger usually when they try to defend them selves.

11. When spamming gold, all chat "YOU LIKE DAT GOLD ROUND" every time you shoot someone with apcr/heat. Best done on 48% pubbies, they will splerg on chat for the entire game afterwards about gold noobs.

12. When a unicum platoon loses all chat "so which unicum is going to get blamed for this loss?"

13. When you spot a reroll, ALWAYS TALK SHIT, THEY WILL ALWAYS GET BUTTHURT AND TRY TO DEFEND THEIR STATS. Fucking hilarious.

14. Accuse random unicums that derp hard of buying their accounts. all chat "EBAY? HOW MUCH U PAY"

15. BMing is best done in a platoon with 2 other trolls.

GunnSmok3 sees title is curious

Wonders what BMing is... Reads 15 Pr0 tipz...

BMing must be Butthurt Mining...... wait that doesnt sound right

Consults mighty Google... Bad Mannering.. Ooooooooooh....

GunnSmok3 is teh b@ds at internets slang.......

Likes Butthurt Mining better....

I can see why you're constantly chatbanned.

haven't been chatbanned for a month for some reason.

think wg just got bored of constantly chat banning me.

is this what metagame discussion has deteriorated to?

BMing is a core competent of the meta game many other mmos.

cough cough eve

I think I got to diamond in sc2 solely because i could bm people to set them on tilt. helped i had the name Dokdoberong2japan before it got permaed by blizzard.

In tier if there are tier 3/4 tanks present, ask them why they don't have their free camo pattern.   Suggest they equip it with Alt-F4.

The lower the tier you do this at, the more people drop out.   Be warned, most of them will probably be on your team.

hearthstone is fantastic for bm since there is no chat, you just spam emotes.

I'M SORRY

I'M SORRY

I'm SORRY

---- after 14 value flamestrike

Fite me in hearthstone, ill rek you.

Carbonward #1789

Also remember to accuse anyone in a hellcat/optonk of stat padding, same idea as re roll butthurt.  works less since wn8 tho :c

Also remember to accuse anyone in a hellcat/optonk of stat padding, same idea as re roll butthurt.  works less since wn8 tho :c

it's better if you platoon with like a 52%er (PAGING XIANTOM)

and telling them to call out purple platoons for being "Noob padders" in t10

90% chance of success in buttmad.

In tier if there are tier 3/4 tanks present, ask them why they don't have their free camo pattern.   Suggest they equip it with Alt-F4.

The lower the tier you do this at, the more people drop out.   Be warned, most of them will probably be on your team.

I say say alt f4 shows camo value on bushes. Funnily enough I have seen tier 8 players fall for it.

<finally got my first Chat Ban for "reveling enemy positions". When all I really did was tell the enemy to go kill the worhtless asshats hiding in the k1 corner of Siegfried in their 3601 and church (church was top tier).... I don't get pubbie logic

I generally don't like to BM, but when I do I make sure I'm counter-trolling. It comes with the clan I suppose.

'Woody gold amo noob' - "I can afford it, can you?"

'Woody cheater' - "/bush_hack=on"

'Woody noob' - "You're dead, I'm not"

'Chaffee hacker noob' - "Cry moar, princess. U no c me?"

Are a few examples. I usually let my imagination run wild with insults. :P

Woody