Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums and the players here. I'm a newer player (sub-10k battles) and hope to learn quite a bit more about the game from the users here. If anyone wants to platoon or chat don't be afraid to send me a PM. I hope to talk with you guys again sometime soon.  =D

Welcome to WoTLabs :)

Check out my mods/q&a/stream, eat dix, get clicked, etc.

Do you get a commission or something every time someone uses your mod pack?  You sound like the Girl Scouts selling cookies with your mod pack spam lol

Do you get a commission or something every time someone uses your mod pack?  You sound like the Girl Scouts selling cookies with your mod pack spam lol

No, he just has stuff that helps people.

It's not really spam though :S it appears maybe once on every new person thread.

Sela-chan's map guides are legit. I do actually suggest them to everybody who asks about map positioning. 

I would buy Sela-brand girl scout cookies though.

No, he just has stuff that helps people.

It's not really spam though :S it appears maybe once on every new person thread.

Sela-chan's map guides are legit. I do actually suggest them to everybody who asks about map positioning. 

I would buy Sela-brand girl scout cookies though.

I was just trying to give Sela shit for selling himself (although I buy whatever Sela is selling) :)