#Lunaughty

Badlabs

So, this website I guess was made by a bunch of people tired of the official forums.

By the way, I'm not referring to WoTlabs. 

http://wotfreespeech.createaforum.com/index.php

It was posted on the official forums as a way to get away from the "bias'd" mods of the official forums and all the -1's for being a shit poster and not realizing it I guess.

Long story short, it is literally a gold mine of denying. 

There are so many examples of this that it wouldn't be worth copy pasta'ing over here. Mainly because A. For those of you already fed up with this kinda stuff it will hurt your soul, and B. if you look into ANY thread it will be RIGHT THERE.

This is literally the epi-center of denying.

Just go register an account and just do some browsing. It's worth it.

I think Bun said she would legit try to help the people on the site. I'm going around checking it out then pretty much gonna see how much kek I can get out of it before leaving.

Call me a horrible person but yolo.

meanwhile, they are breaking the first rule of their agreement (including badimir)

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law

And the badimir quote: 

That worthless PBKAC clan that TK's every single match they're in. Then I posted screen shots and replay links of RELIC and REL3 doing the same crap.

Apparently, they have a very big problem with the truth over there. The reason is simple; The big clans are the buddies of the people running the show. They don't want you proving how they screw over everybody and get away with it Scot free over and over again.

Ok ok ok. Since not everyone here doesn't want to contract the cancer of badlabs by making an account, just take a look at this instead.

It was linked on badlabs, I presume someone from there made it.

http://greedygoblin.blogspot.ca/2013/05/world-of-tanks-cheat-exploit.html

An exert from the write.

"My purpose was to die as fast as I could. I tried to shoot and cause as much damage as I could before dying but ignored strategy and just rushed head-first into the enemy. My winrate started to drop, as I played as a horrible idiot. But soon, the algorithm recognized that I'm a "for fun" player and started to help me, bringing my winrate up to 50%:"

I'm still reading it, but from here on in I can only imagine it gets better. 

Edit 1: The worst part is someone ACTUALLY did an in depth stats analysis of this