Jump to content
#Lunaughty

Badlabs

Recommended Posts

On 8/12/2019 at 1:49 AM, MonkeySquasher said:

 Four days later, my friend and I were dox'ed on "ExposingWoT.com".  That forum was created in approx Aug/Sept 2016.  T

You mean they actually got your info RIGHT? ??? Just goes to show you even a stopped clock can be right twice a day.

They attempted to do the same to me, when I was just poking around the site out of curiosity. The resulting article was such a mish-mash of wrong assumptions, paranoia and bad IP sleuthing, that I laughed until I couldn't breathe. I still go re-read it for a laugh.

I don't put effort into hiding who I am. I'm a musician and need to stay fairly easy to locate and contact for bookings. With 95% of my info already public, those buffoons couldn't get it right. It amazes me that they actually did with you.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2019 at 12:10 PM, Moonrider said:

You mean they actually got your info RIGHT? ??? Just goes to show you even a stopped clock can be right twice a day.
 

 

Unfortunately for both him and me, yes.  He posted the wrong address/phone number for my friend, because he picked the wrong one in White Pages.  Even when we tried pointing it out, he didn't listen.  lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's get a couple things cleared up, dipshit:

  1. There is no doxing law in the United States unless you're a minor 17 or younger. You've been hanging out with eurotrash for too long.
  2. Your information wasn't private and you never made any attempt in your life to make it private until we posted the video of you TKing a poor guy for no fucking reason other than you were being a fucking dick.

When all we have to do is Google "MonkeySquasher" and we get this:

 

Then you deserve whatever the fuck happens to you. Shit, anybody that ever played a game with you could do it. You spammed your shit all over the god damned place.

And no, your shit isn't going anywhere. We just moved it to a private server. It's still available right here if you want to keep tabs on it. We even named the subdomain after you. You know, out of respect.

And no, nobody was "following" this thread. Gomez pointed it out to me about an hour ago. I don't know who told him about it and don't care.

Oh, and Moonrider? Mr. "My wife died of cancer, boo hoo hooo", shut the fuck up. Everybody here knows you're a lying, loser sack of shit.

Get your fucking lawyer. As I told you in the email listed for all to see, "He’ll gladly take your money, look at all the shit you’ve all put online and then he’ll tell you that you “can” sue, but you’ll lose. Huge. And I’ll make more money counter suing the shit out of you for my 325 dollar per hour attorney."

See you in court, asshat. IF you have the balls. I'm looking forward to it.

Thing 1

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Thing_1 said:

Let's get a couple things cleared up, dipshit:

  1. There is no doxing law in the United States unless you're a minor 17 or younger. You've been hanging out with eurotrash for too long.
  2. Your information wasn't private and you never made any attempt in your life to make it private until we posted the video of you TKing a poor guy for no fucking reason other than you were being a fucking dick.

When all we have to do is Google "MonkeySquasher" and we get this:

 

Then you deserve whatever the fuck happens to you. Shit, anybody that ever played a game with you could do it. You spammed your shit all over the god damned place.

And no, your shit isn't going anywhere. We just moved it to a private server. It's still available right here if you want to keep tabs on it. We even named the subdomain after you. You know, out of respect.

And no, nobody was "following" this thread. Gomez pointed it out to me about an hour ago. I don't know who told him about it and don't care.

Oh, and Moonrider? Mr. "My wife died of cancer, boo hoo hooo", shut the fuck up. Everybody here knows you're a lying, loser sack of shit.

Get your fucking lawyer. As I told you in the email listed for all to see, "He’ll gladly take your money, look at all the shit you’ve all put online and then he’ll tell you that you “can” sue, but you’ll lose. Huge. And I’ll make more money counter suing the shit out of you for my 325 dollar per hour attorney."

See you in court, asshat. IF you have the balls. I'm looking forward to it.

Thing 1

 

Ok Liberal

:novadoge:

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Thing_1 said:

Let's get a couple things cleared up, dipshit:

  1. There is no doxing law in the United States unless you're a minor 17 or younger. You've been hanging out with eurotrash for too long.
  2. Your information wasn't private and you never made any attempt in your life to make it private until we posted the video of you TKing a poor guy for no fucking reason other than you were being a fucking dick.

When all we have to do is Google "MonkeySquasher" and we get this:

 

Then you deserve whatever the fuck happens to you. Shit, anybody that ever played a game with you could do it. You spammed your shit all over the god damned place.

And no, your shit isn't going anywhere. We just moved it to a private server. It's still available right here if you want to keep tabs on it. We even named the subdomain after you. You know, out of respect.

And no, nobody was "following" this thread. Gomez pointed it out to me about an hour ago. I don't know who told him about it and don't care.

Oh, and Moonrider? Mr. "My wife died of cancer, boo hoo hooo", shut the fuck up. Everybody here knows you're a lying, loser sack of shit.

Get your fucking lawyer. As I told you in the email listed for all to see, "He’ll gladly take your money, look at all the shit you’ve all put online and then he’ll tell you that you “can” sue, but you’ll lose. Huge. And I’ll make more money counter suing the shit out of you for my 325 dollar per hour attorney."

See you in court, asshat. IF you have the balls. I'm looking forward to it.

Thing 1

 

Ok for a start vlad, you fucking repeatedly called fucking tsavos work to try and get him fired. 

It took me 30 seconds of google to find that while doxxing itself may be legal, doing that is stalking and harrassment which is very much illegal.

Second, as you stated, it may be legal in america. But when you tried and failed to dox gasai_yuno, you actually gave the information of Yuno_O_OII, an Australian. And i think you'll find that it is very much illegal in Australia. Does your laywer cover australian law? Not to mention the actual fucking gasai yuno is in fucking finland where as you said it is illegal.

 

Not to mention the fact that if you can actually afford a lawyer that expensive, dont you have something better to do than go around stalking people?

 

Grow the fuck up

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh look, the guy who runs a website where the first three replies to every shitpoast he makes are him talking to himself on three different accounts is here LOL. Still pretending you aren't using atleast three different accounts to post verbal diarrhea on the forums and your own god-awful website? Should get our boi brap to lay the smackdown on your blog site again :^)

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

Dun delete this I wanna read and laugh at this shit but my current break is over

I am not deleting it but merely removed the name of the person that was doxx'd

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2019 at 2:39 PM, Thing_1 said:

Oh, and Moonrider? Mr. "My wife died of cancer, boo hoo hooo", shut the fuck up. Everybody here knows you're a lying, loser sack of shit.

 

Yup, yup, dass me baws!

You run the best comedy site on the web!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2019 at 1:39 PM, Thing_1 said:

 

Oh, and Moonrider? Mr. "My wife died of cancer, boo hoo hooo", shut the fuck up. Everybody here knows you're a lying, loser sack of shit.

 

 

Pot calling the kettle black?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't get me wrong,  I think George preddy / play4fun is as useless as they come, and a dimwitted ass.

Tsavo isn't any fun either, the guy irritates me.

 

Didn't see a thread over Garbad, never caught his interest? I'm a mad Garbad fan. Garbad, forever.

I watch Uberdice content, he seems genuine. Don't know what on earth this clown sees bad about him.

 

But this shitter, who obviously hasn't a fucking clue about world of tanks itself, spends his time attempting to start some trashy cult following about other users. This is the mere definition of defeatism, a retarded loser, who has no life to begin with, and is insulting others whom he apparently thinks has no life. Wth? All the while, ignoring the main focus of course, world of tanks. Which he sucks shit at. A big case of, --these guys are better than me, I hate them for it and want other shitty people (players) to hate them too--  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I still don't know why I was never posted on there, I tk'd him, insurrectional, and Whiskey MANY times even before I changed my name/sold my account and probably called them more than a few racial slurs. I wonder if they ever attempted to dox the infamous Brap, who seems to be responsible for everyone's net cutting out after they trip over their Ethernet cord and especially dumpstering exposingwot itself :^)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2019 at 12:37 AM, KruggWulf said:

I still don't know why I was never posted on there, I tk'd him, insurrectional, and Whiskey MANY times 

Yet I TK one of them once, with fair warning, and here we are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MonkeySquasher said:

Yet I TK one of them once, with fair warning, and here we are.

what are their correct in-game names?  Though I cannot TK them,  I'd sure like to push them out into enemy fire.  Their wrecks then,  more or less would be welcome hull down shields.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...