#Lunaughty

Badlabs

So, I have an account over there and am able to read some of the things that Badimir and his Anal Expressing Buddy, Shitskey_A_Go_Go_Go_Go say about WG.

Here's the latest (not quoting cause I don't want them to pinpoint exactly who I am over there)

Bad and Shitskey feel WG broke the game even further...

"Because you can get Mastery 1st, 2nd, and 3rd badges more than once."

It's Wargaming man. They can't make a patch without ****ing at least two things up.

I guess paranoia and conspiracy theorism is really easy... when you are too stupid to read the patch notes.

So, I have an account over there and am able to read some of the things that Badimir and his Anal Expressing Buddy, Shitskey_A_Go_Go_Go_Go say about WG.

Here's the latest (not quoting cause I don't want them to pinpoint exactly who I am over there)

Bad and Shitskey feel WG broke the game even further...

"Because you can get Mastery 1st, 2nd, and 3rd badges more than once."

I guess paranoia and conspiracy theorism is really easy... when you are too stupid to read the patch notes.

Really Kitti.  It's time to leave them alone.  I still pop in now and again just to read but, no reason to paste what they post here.  They should be left alone to do whatever they please.

Really Kitti.  It's time to leave them alone.  I still pop in now and again just to read but, no reason to paste what they post here.  They should be left alone to do whatever they please.

Oh, I'm leaving them alone. I don't post there. I just lurk. That's "leaving them alone".

Now, coming back home (to WoTLabs) and talking to my roomates (you fine fellows) and getting a great laugh about it is all fine and dandy.

Ain't hurting no one, since they hate this place anyway and never come here ;)

Oh, I'm leaving them alone. I don't post there. I just lurk. That's "leaving them alone".

Now, coming back home (to WoTLabs) and talking to my roomates (you fine fellows) and getting a great laugh about it is all fine and dandy.

Ain't hurting no one, since they hate this place anyway and never come here ;)

Yeah but they do read this thread.

I was going to make a new email address and use my reroll account to sign up, but I don't really care anymore. I used a proxy to check the public threads and saw that "Nimrod of the Year Award" thread (which was apparently formerly called "Douchebag of the Year Award"). From what he posted in that thread alone, I'm fairly certain I can infer what kind of infantile bullshit I could find strewn around the remainder of the forum.

You know, I still can't figure out why 63 people (present count so far) from Wotlabs are so obsessed with me. It really is something that I have that many people that seek me out every single day for the sole purpose of harassing me. Even after two years of doing it they just never quit. It's truly amazing that their lives seem to revolve around me for some strange reason.

I believe it was this line that stopped me. It... just has to be a bad joke. I mean, seriously? Either he's a massive troll or a massive tool (or both).

I think I still want insider quotes though. Those are funny as shit.

I believe it was this line that stopped me. It... just has to be a bad joke. I mean, seriously?

I dunno, I mean he made a forum and it got an 11 page thread on another forum where people were all about how they were trollin' it.

That's some pretty serious internet hardon.

I realize this is a MAJOR resurrection.  But I feel it's justified.  Please, let me explain.

A couple weeks ago, while playing Warthunder, there was an incident.  Long story short, someone had a childish outburst in a match, and the next game they were also in the match on our same team.  They did it again and I threatened to TK them.  When they called my bluff, I went through with it.  Four days later, my friend and I were dox'ed on "ExposingWoT.com".  That forum was created in approx Aug/Sept 2016.  They've been dox'ing people, mostly from WOT, for years.  I think it's a wild escalation, but it seems that's what they do now.

It appears WOTFreeSpeechForum was the precursor to that new site.  I have to try to contact you people, because I believe this is where it all started.  The resentment at WOTLabs and Wargaming, etc.  It appears this trolling in fun set all of this into motion.

I ask can anyone involved in this story in 2014-2016, please send me any info you may have had at the time, or in the years since.  I'd prefer it via PM so it isn't publicly available, but I guess here is fine too.  Game names, alts, real names, general locations, etc.  I have a lot of info already, but I'm hoping some of you can fill the blanks.  I'll be tagging some of the people who appear to be more involved at the bottom of the post, in hopes you have email alerts on and it'll have you look at the site.  Some of you were also discussed on this new site, so I think we all have a concerted interest in pooling our knowledge.

And yes, I'm aware this may tip off the people from WOTFSF that were watching this thread back in 2014.  My PMs are open to them too.  ;)

@NavySnipers  @_Dia   @deetz   @Tedster59   @Never   @AnArmyofBun   @Okeano  @teh_chris   @TheMostComfortableTanker   @Lert   @FlorbFnarb   @sr360   @kittikat 

2 hours ago, MonkeySquasher said:

I ask can anyone involved in this story in 2014-2016, please send me any info you may have had at the time, or in the years since.  I'd prefer it via PM so it isn't publicly available, but I guess here is fine too.  Game names, alts, real names, general locations, etc.  I have a lot of info already, but I'm hoping some of you can fill the blanks.  I'll be tagging some of the people who appear to be more involved at the bottom of the post, in hopes you have email alerts on and it'll have you look at the site.  Some of you were also discussed on this new site, so I think we all have a concerted interest in pooling our knowledge.

Unless you're planning on a class action lawsuit, what's the point of digging all this up?

Also, most of the names you pinged haven't been seen here in a long time.

2 minutes ago, Haswell said:

Unless you're planning on a class action lawsuit, what's the point of digging all this up?

Also, most of the names you pinged haven't been seen here in a long time.

I realize many of them haven't been here in months or years.  Hoping the tags will bring them back if they have email alerts on.

Without giving too much away,  there are a lot of avenues in play.  But I suppose a class action suit isn't off the table.  

On 8/12/2019 at 1:49 AM, MonkeySquasher said:

I realize this is a MAJOR resurrection.  But I feel it's justified.  Please, let me explain.

A couple weeks ago, while playing Warthunder, there was an incident.  Long story short, someone had a childish outburst in a match, and the next game they were also in the match on our same team.  They did it again and I threatened to TK them.  When they called my bluff, I went through with it.  Four days later, my friend and I were dox'ed on "ExposingWoT.com".  That forum was created in approx Aug/Sept 2016.  They've been dox'ing people, mostly from WOT, for years.  I think it's a wild escalation, but it seems that's what they do now.

It appears WOTFreeSpeechForum was the precursor to that new site.  I have to try to contact you people, because I believe this is where it all started.  The resentment at WOTLabs and Wargaming, etc.  It appears this trolling in fun set all of this into motion.

And yes, I'm aware this may tip off the people from WOTFSF that were watching this thread back in 2014.  My PMs are open to them too.  ;)

@NavySnipers  @_Dia   @deetz   @Tedster59   @Never   @AnArmyofBun   @Okeano  @teh_chris   @TheMostComfortableTanker   @Lert   @FlorbFnarb   @sr360   @kittikat 

The last time they posted anything about me was some two years ago.  They took a screenshot of the official WoT forums post where I warned people not to log into their ExposingWot.com site because they literally do steal your login info.   They made forum posts under my name, changed my forum avatar, played my account some, and sold multiple vehicles, including an E100 and a premium tank - I got the premium tank but didn't have enough credits to recover the E100.

They're deeply weird people.  I wish anybody who manages to take legal action against them luck, because they're really odd, paranoid people, and their stealing my account info shows their lack of ethics.  I haven't had any interaction with them since though.

Yeah, I'm well aware that I've been doxxed on that website. To be honest, I don't exactly try to hide my personal information and anyone who for some reason wants to waste some time tracking me down can probably do it.

lol  Oh Rexxie..  :$

@Never - Well I actually do attempt to hide my personal information.  I work with and frequently interact with members of the public who I'd prefer not have that information, as it poses a danger to myself and my wife.  It would appear from his responses to my limited attempt at communication that he just wants a fight, as malignant narcissists tend to.  And it also appears he is confusing the wheels of the legal system slowly turning to mean I was bluffing.

You guys are right though, he's extremely paranoid.  He seems to think I'm trying to get into the admin side of his site.  Which is classic for malignant narcissists, they're paranoid and project a lot.  He thinks since he does illegal things and logs into other peoples' accounts, I will too.  And I'm just not wired like that.

If any of you guys want to PM me, we'll talk more about what I've found out.  Some things likely confirm a lot of your previous theories from years ago.

On 9/3/2019 at 3:58 PM, MonkeySquasher said:

If any of you guys want to PM me, we'll talk more about what I've found out.  Some things likely confirm a lot of your previous theories from years ago.

I tried, but your PMs are turned off; it says you can't receive messages.

Heh.  Oh I'm not playing, though he thinks I am.

I just want the personal info taken down.  He can leave the site, even leave the post with my Warthunder name.  I think that's a fair compromise.  But he responded the predictable way, so here we are.

Just file a complaint to the site host then, most hosters have enough anti-abuse systems in place to take down content when their clients violate ToS. Publicly listing personal info is a violation for most hosters.

Run the site through any WHOIS service, you'll get the hosting company and the domain registrar. Send your complaints to them and just wait.

On 8/11/2019 at 11:49 PM, MonkeySquasher said:

Essentially.  It's a forum run by some really bad.  Old people.  I tried to help the site owner at one point years ago before it came to that.  VladimirsRevenge and his ilk.  Believe me.  The garbage pouring off them is like slag in a steel mill.  There's nothing really to be done of it.  They're delusional and so they believe delusional things.

10 hours ago, Haswell said:

Just file a complaint to the site host then, most hosters have enough anti-abuse systems in place to take down content when their clients violate ToS. Publicly listing personal info is a violation for most hosters.

Run the site through any WHOIS service, you'll get the hosting company and the domain registrar. Send your complaints to them and just wait.

I already have letters drafted to a bunch of different companies associated with the site or his social media, outlining the various blatant TOS violations.  However at the moment I'm withholding them in case those need to be used as evidence in a criminal case.  But I know of at least one LE agency already contacted both GoDaddy and Cloudflare, so they may act even without my complaint.  We'll see.

5 minutes ago, MonkeySquasher said:

However at the moment I'm withholding them in case those need to be used as evidence in a criminal case.

Then it's your fault for not going legal already to begin with. Your "evidence" can't be destroyed, lost or altered, especially not when you have copies of it submitted to legal scrutiny. Do yourself a favor and stop thinking this will end up in some national news, just get it over with and lose that "I have a secret" complex.

In other words, get yourself some legal aid already. All I'm hearing right now are two unrepresented monkeys thinking they are more significant than they really are.

lol   You're assuming I'm not operating off of advice from legal counsel already, or haven't been all along.  No, I'm not expecting this to "end up in some national news", the news doesn't care about any of this, nor would I want them to.  More news = more publicity for them, and = more sharing of my information.  Their page is small and sucks, it gets almost no traffic, and as a result I'm happy almost no one views it.

I'm not playing that I have a secret.  I'm just not about to talk about the multiple legal avenues being explored on a forum that I know they are watching.