Sign in to follow this  

noob tanker saying hello :)

I recently came across this forum as in a few days ago. Im really hyped up on learning to be a better tanker. purple color looks so cool <3 .. I'm definitely gonna read everything I can on this forum and  do my best to learn everything these great(ive been lurking for 30 minutes) tankers have to say .. you guys I mean.

I hope you will welcome me and not go crazy over my bad skills for now ;) 

Welcome!

I happen to be looking at your stats, and found some the more OP tanks having a rather low winrate. (IS-6@38% 2h battles, Hellcat@49% 1h battles, KV-1S@42% 2h battles) Would you be willing to post a few replays? Having owned those tanks for a while, hopefully I can be of assistance.

You're at where I was around 2.5k battles. Keep at it, and you'll be carrying scrubs like me in no time.

Welcome!

I happen to be looking at your stats, and found some the more OP tanks having a rather low winrate. (IS-6@38% 2h battles, Hellcat@49% 1h battles, KV-1S@42% 2h battles) Would you be willing to post a few replays? Having owned those tanks for a while, hopefully I can be of assistance.

You're at where I was around 2.5k battles. Keep at it, and you'll be carrying scrubs like me in no time.

^This^

Only took me 1k battles to get to blue 60day WN7 (but it did fall back down to dark green after a month). To the OP. If you try hard you could possibly reach purple in 2-3k battles depending on how fast you learn.

awwh thanks guys I really appreciate it all the welcomes. 

@teh_chris - I would love to post replays of my KV-1S and IS6  But Im not sure if i have some of the old replays ? And If i can get them in any way possible I would love to share them Just dont know how :(

About the Hellcat I only got it recently like last monday. and ive been playing 120 games in it or close. It was down to 39% But then I turned it around it seems as I read the Hellcat was more of a stealthy sniper than light tank scout :D So I noticed that I got a lot of more purple stats in my vbaddicts. increasing my survival from 26 to 33% atm. 

The thing is that I was one of those wanting the tier 8 prems before i was ready and so my IS-6 (insane nice tank and more specifically the IS-6 , T34, SU-122-44 .. Yeah im rich I can afford it :P) I got first and I think the performance in it reflects that. I haven't played the KV-1S or IS-6 much after I got my IS-3 with SS (my first completed perk crew) and that is at 53% I believe. So I guess I got to stat pad some in the KV-1S and IS-6 ?

But Im more than willing to post replays I'm just not sure if i can provide some old replays of the kv1s and IS6. I only recently (last 600 battles) started vbaddicts , started uploading replays aka saving them. But if you point me in a direction where and how I should upload my replays here to you guys then Im on it immediately. Sorry for the ramble

@SULOMON - I'm gonna do my very best to learn as much as I can. :)

@KraftLawrence Thanks a lot I look forward to being here for a long time. :)

@zaha - Hello zaha :P

I recently came across this forum as in a few days ago. Im really hyped up on learning to be a better tanker. purple color looks so cool <3 .. I'm definitely gonna read everything I can on this forum and  do my best to learn everything these great(ive been lurking for 30 minutes) tankers have to say .. you guys I mean.

I hope you will welcome me and not go crazy over my bad skills for now ;)

agreed.

i'll race you :)