Sign in to follow this  
precambrian

SerB hath forsaken us

Brit arty line? I actually want a 304, because (1) it's hilariously OP and (2) it looks fun. I'd like to illustrate how OP it is and have fun in the process. I've seen a 304 do a drive-by, shoot-on-the-move kill on an M18, so the thing looks like it would be worth the grind.

Just ask yourselves, what would RNGesus do? Remember folks, always love your artillery neighbor. The best way to show artillery the same love they show you is to protect them at all times. I think every great player should work to protect their friendly British artillery throughout this event.

azl1.jpg

Just ask yourselves, what would RNGesus do? Remember folks, always love your artillery neighbor. The best way to show artillery the same love they show you is to protect them at all times. I think every great player should work to protect their friendly British artillery throughout this event.

What amuses me is that you were pissing on a Havok guy.

and then I quit WoT for a couple weeks

Way ahead of you, I took an extended break as soon as this aberration of a patch was released.

I was already tired of sperging out every time arty killed me (I'm 100% sperglord when arty is involved), then this patch basically royally screws the game up for me (accuracy issues, micro-lag, FOV fuckup, doubled my ping with constant lag spikes). 

And to top it off, artillery On The Track event.

So on that note, I'll be playing quite a bit of the 360 version of WoT, I'm actually enjoying it quite a bit. I'm really surprised at how responsive 360 pubbies are to my offered help. If I give advice or ask for backup holding a critical flank, I ALWAYS get a response. Granted I only have <100 games played so far, but if this is representative of the community in general I'll be extremely pleased. And like I already said, completely surprised. I expected the 360 players to be a cesspool of hatred and name-calling like they are in CoD/Halo/etc. So far that hasn't played out in reality thankfully.