rrvv

Twitch Plays Pokemon

I watched twice for about 5 minutes each. I haven't found anything else that makes me as frustrated as watching Twitch Plays Pokemon does.

Fucking Pokemon stream fucks up chat for everyone else

so that's what's causing the twitch delays and lag problems?  before, I could watch you and rat dualstream with both on source, but now I can't even watch a single stream on high without small lags

so that's what's causing the twitch delays and lag problems?  before, I could watch you and rat dualstream with both on source, but now I can't even watch a single stream on high without small lags

I didn't have trouble watching his stream yesterday on source, but the chat just never connected. :<

I guess 100k people spamming "anarchy" and "democracy" does that.

I don't understand how those people in the background can sit there patiently watching one person playing Pokémon...

Sounds like Twitch needs to upgrade their chat servers...

Actually, this pokemon thing had its own separate server. One of the Twitch Staff members dedicated a Twitch chat server to this stream alone.

I've been with the stream open in at least one device for the past 3 days straight.

Can't... look... away...

rXJw8nr.jpg