Praetor77

Top 10 players

Who cares? Win8 is dumb at both ends of the scale. Lock Garbad and Tony in a box and drop them in a dessert. Done.

We all know AutismSpeaks and Whelms are best players NA anyway......

I spit soda out on my screen when I read AutismSpeaks and Whelms are best players NA anyway.....

+1 for you sir!

I suggest using last 2000 battles. Overall stats are important for looking good but as a measure of skill it doesn't elicit much information other than...

1. Speed of game learned (or taught)

2. Re-roll account

3. High number of games played to offset early learning losses

Luciquell on the EU server?   (Lucique2?) 

I'm assuming he is the same guy as Lucique who posts a lot of videos on youtube (and swears in Russian) and has a lot of tanks that aren't on the EU account (like the Ob 140, T-62a).  Does anyone know where to see RU server stats?

He's incredible to watch (and very educational in Russian meds) but I shake my head at some of the things he gets away with - like parking his AMX50 100 in the centre of the field on Fjords and not getting vapourised the instant he's spotted.

I'm assuming he is the same guy as Lucique who posts a lot of videos on youtube (and swears in Russian) and has a lot of tanks that aren't on the EU account (like the Ob 140, T-62a).  Does anyone know where to see RU server stats?

He's incredible to watch (and very educational in Russian meds) but I shake my head at some of the things he gets away with - like parking his AMX50 100 in the centre of the field on Fjords and not getting vapourised the instant he's spotted.

Maybe he checked out the minimap beforehand and figured the enemy was either reloading/not able to hit him?

Maybe he checked out the minimap beforehand and figured the enemy was either reloading/not able to hit him?

LuciqueII

I should add that I like how wot news group their top 10 by avg tier categories e.g 1-4, Etc... By adding categories u would attract more people as the check their stats and see how they compare.

The top 1000 would of course attract more people but the top 100 is still good.

Minimum thresholds could be set to 1k battles for low tier categories and 5k+ for high tier etc...

I would have never thought that there would be so many back padders in this forum. So much purple that i think it is going to give me a bruise. Oh well Ill take my win 8 since I already have a 60% win rate and that is in the top 1600.

I'm not a goldspamming reroll! You are! But seriously though, I'm not saying he's bad just saying the stats aren't relevant and while the excuse of him not playing for a long time and not playing the strongest tanks in the game is valid you still can't just say he's the best without him providing valid results first. All we can do now is assume and that's just silly. For an example EmbryonicJourney got 70% WR grinding the PTA stock and using no gold. All I'm proposing is just a system that would make the toplist more relevant to those who play today. 

Would you have nothing against if the top guy was someone who played one super strong tank only through a whole patch and then stopped when it was radically nerfed to forever sit on top of some list? What is this list and what do we want with it? Atm it's just a nice little novelty thing on the front page where you can see who has the highest overall but I don't see why we can't make it something better if possible.

Yea, I said the same thing on this form about 4 months ago and all the better players laughed, but with all the comments that you have gathered it must be a good idea. If you don't play you get booted off the list, those players go to heaven where we should remember them by their gravestone.

+1 for a separate page with top1000

something similar to what RU has

http://kttc.ru/statistics/top/users?type=wn8

Even if it only updated weekly or something, so you're not adding much of a load to the server. That would be nice.