deathmachine16

For those of you who sold your tetrarch. You can now get it back for "free" on NA

March missions

I have always regretted selling that little thing but I can now get it back. Also I A free 175k credits a day plus free premium time! I'm liking the missions for this month 

And here we are. Having the most shittiest mission ever on EU.

That's normal for na. We always get shit missions/ specials except for really big holidays and this 

is it a total of 15k a day, or 5+10+15=30k a day? Either way im sure i will get that just by playing.

*did my own test, it is 15k in total a day. I should get this just by playing like normal :)

I don't like the tet so I'll probably pass on the whole yologrind 420k blazing experience points

Ive literally played 8 battles and have already completed the mission for today. This is nowhere near the IS6 Mission.

Well, got my Tet today.  How do I pimp this thing out?  Just played one battle so far.  Seems to have terrible accuracy and aim-time.  Is it crazy to put a GLD on a Tier 2 tank?

I use vents/binocs/camo, but that's because I'm too cheap to slap on the GLD.

Only bad thing about the tet is the low view range, it's practically blind even in tier 2 matches.

Is it crazy to put a GLD on a Tier 2 tank?

Hell no.  It's seal clubbing at it's finest.  

I went GLD Vents Binocs ... binocs and the vents bump your Veiw range from 260 to about 330 when still and the gun is a great sniper

The vents bump up your ROF because you cant get a rammer for it, and the GLD helps alot specially in combination with the vents

I've been playing it like a Panther, works well ... gets tough with gold spammers and auto cannons up close though

The pen on this thing is amazing for its tier and its has tier preference so theres really nothing you can't pen with it so you don't use much gold ammo so its a decent at tier money maker