Intumesce

E-50/E-50 M Fan Club

Is the camo skill useful on the E-50M despite the mediocre base camo? Or is repair a generally better choice for the E-50M's playstyle?

Does anyone here not have the 50 M?

No?

Then drop every other grind you have, cause the 50 M is a better tier 10 than any other line you're on

You are evil.

I am close to unlocking the AMX 50 120.

I also decided last month to start working towards the E50M, but I'm only at the tier 6 medium on that line.

My gut tells me that I'll enjoy the E50M playstyle more than the AMX 50B. Both seems like good tanks for pubbing.

What to do, what to do.

E50m.

Abandon your ufo tank grind for dem fast sexy fascist boxes med line.

Yea I think that would be the right decision. It's annoying that I'm so much closer to tier 10 in the French heavy line than the E50M line.

The E50M has flexibility that on paper I would love: hull armor that is relevant for angling, sufficient mobility to flex, excellent gun handling. The gun depression will bug me a bit, but I'm already learning from my AMX 50 100 that has the same 6 degress of depression that flatland is my friend.

Yea I think that would be the right decision. It's annoying that I'm so much closer to tier 10 in the French heavy line than the E50M line.

The E50M has flexibility that on paper I would love: hull armor that is relevant for angling, sufficient mobility to flex, excellent gun handling. The gun depression will bug me a bit, but I'm already learning from my AMX 50 100 that has the same 6 degress of depression that flatland is my friend.

E50M gets -8 on the sides.  It's funky, but surprisingly workable.

You are evil.

I am close to unlocking the AMX 50 120.

I also decided last month to start working towards the E50M, but I'm only at the tier 6 medium on that line.

My gut tells me that I'll enjoy the E50M playstyle more than the AMX 50B. Both seems like good tanks for pubbing.

What to do, what to do.

I got the 50B just yesterday

It sucks

E50M gets -8 on the sides. It's funky, but surprisingly workable.

Yep, that's part of the interesting quirks of the tank.

I got the 50B just yesterday

It sucks

Care to elaborate?

I've been learning the hard way about the life of the autoloader, and solopubbing can be rough at times. I imagine that doesn't change regardless of tier.

I'm also not looking forward to the AMX 50 120 grind - the tank sounds painful.

Care to elaborate?

It's not the fastest tier 10 heavy by a long shot, it's about as mobile as an IS-7 (that is to say, only fast when going downhill)

The firepower is unremarkable, the T57 does everything better and often I'd much rather be in a single-shot tank

Armor? Your UFP, that's it

Turret gets penned by everything

The ONLY thing that can't overmatch the 50B's side armor are 76mm gun scouts

It's bigger than a barn, which makes the horrible armor even worse

There are far better tanks in any case, be it platooning or solopubbing, the 50B is just not good enough to stay relevant

Keep in mind I have a 4-5 skilled crew in my 50B, which should make it miles better, but it's still horseshit

It's not the fastest tier 10 heavy by a long shot, it's about as mobile as an IS-7 (that is to say, only fast when going downhill)

The firepower is unremarkable, the T57 does everything better and often I'd much rather be in a single-shot tank

Armor? Your UFP, that's it

Turret gets penned by everything

The ONLY thing that can't overmatch the 50B's side armor are 76mm gun scouts

It's bigger than a barn, which makes the horrible armor even worse

There are far better tanks in any case, be it platooning or solopubbing, the 50B is just not good enough to stay relevant

Keep in mind I have a 4-5 skilled crew in my 50B, which should make it miles better, but it's still horseshit

- 50 B is at least as mobile as E-50M.

- No armor? Don't get hit! If you get into situations where you feel like T57, a tank with armor or a singleclicker would have been better then YOU are doing it wrong and it's YOUR lack of skill making that tank suck.

Having said that, I can't see anything the 50 B has over a BC. BC is smaller, better burst, much faster, better camo.

I use no fire extinguisher on my E-50M and have no fire fighting or perks and I got set on fire 4 times in 1xx battles, because I made a mistake and exposed my side.

5 fires in 453 games most of which were from artillery.  E50 needs extinguisher, E50-M doesn't.

Seriously mordante, why are you still playing tier 9 and 10 mediums?

If you can't stop yourself from rushing in every game than why don't you pick tanks that can do it much better, or slower tanks that can't do it even when you want them to?

You have reasonably well win rates with AMX12t, both AMX13s, KV, KV-1S, Hellcat, T25AT, Pz II, even E75 if you want high tier battles. Why force yourself to play mediums when they obviously don't fit your style?

If you can't stop yourself from rushing in every game than why don't you pick tanks that can do it much better, or slower tanks that can't do it even when you want them to?

You have reasonably well win rates with AMX12t, both AMX13s, KV, KV-1S, Hellcat, T25AT, Pz II, even E75 if you want high tier battles. Why force yourself to play mediums when they obviously don't fit your style?

I assume he takes this advice at heart: http://rocketbrainsurgeon.com/getting-better-world-tanks-brutal-simple-timely-way/

Bloody hell. Kewei can farm fat kids in German tanks like no other, but his writing talent is a bit... just don't take that stuff too serious.

I do not own the 12t, 13 75, KV, T25AT anymore. :)

Bloody hell. Kewei can farm fat kids in German tanks like no other, but his writing talent is a bit... just don't take that stuff too serious.

Would you please be so kind to elaborate on the afore mentioned remark. In particular my writing talent?