Intumesce

E-50/E-50 M Fan Club

Will turn it on, i usually don't record my games :) BTW check the Purple Poasters Replay section, i think you'll find some from people MUCH better than me... and also in this thread

Well, i managed to get 3 games worth showcasing

http://wotreplays.com/site/697616#prokhorovka-swg112-e-50

http://wotreplays.com/site/697620#mines-swg112-e-50

These two are more medium-like gameplay. The first oneis funny because of how i die at the end.

http://wotreplays.com/site/697625#ensk-swg112-e-50

This one i just played the heavy. Took some unnecessary damage because i was too indecisive at the beginning

Thanks! I'll take a look at them when I get home.

I don't know why they talk about the 54 as such an OP tank (okay maybe I do) but without a doubt the E-50 is the most fun medium I've ever played. Over 200 games now and I've kept the winrate ~75%, tank so good.

The T-54 may be the most OP medium in the game, but the E-50 and E-50M are amongst the most fun.

I've been playing a lot of the STB-1, which is a lot of fun, but the E-50M will always be my pubstar tank.  So versatile, so useful.  It'll do whatever you need it to without complaints.

I finally unlocked the top gun. Holy crap, now I understand you guys. This tank is awesome and I am still missing tracks and engine. <3

Welcome to the holy graces of E50 salsa :D

I found my new favourite tank. :D

Still missing tracks and just upgraded the engine, but wtf this thing ROLLS. :D

Pubbies seriously ruin the winrate though. :(

http://i.imgur.com/MupxT7A.png

Hmmm I have the Panther II, E-50 and E-50M in my garage. I think the average damage in all these tanks is about 1000-1300 per battle. When I play German mediums I am usually the first to die since they are penetrated easily.

I would suggest that you are being a bit too aggressive, and not playing to the vehicles' strengths.

I would suggest that you are being a bit too aggressive, and not playing to the vehicles' strengths.

I play almost all my tanks including TDs rather aggressive. Often I find myself on the front line in my PII or AC48. If I were to guess my best played tank is the 13 90.

You know HEAT is not even better than 270 pen APCR, right?

O wait no, you're a mindless monkey, so you don't. GG.

Seems like pretty lame reasoning to me. Just dont shoot HEAT at people's tracks, it's not that hard. The difference between fighting T10 heavies with 330 HEAT and 270 APCR is enormous.

Seems like pretty lame reasoning to me. Just dont shoot HEAT at people's tracks, it's not that hard. The difference between fighting T10 heavies with 330 HEAT and 270 APCR is enormous.

HEAT helps you with:

E-100's turret (APCR can penetrate it semi reliably, 100% reliably if you aim for the weak spots).

Maus' turret (APCR can penetrate it semi reliably).

JPzE-100's super structure (APCR can penetrate it semi reliably).

Everything else cannot be penetrated by either or can be penetrated by both. And sorry, but if you really think your medium tank should be able to rape a hull down super heavy tank in a frontal engagement and you are too stupid to outplay it without gold ammo then there's only one thing left to say:

L2P

HEAT helps you with:

E-100's turret (APCR can penetrate it semi reliably, 100% reliably if you aim for the weak spots).

Maus' turret (APCR can penetrate it semi reliably).

JPzE-100's super structure (APCR can penetrate it semi reliably).

Everything else cannot be penetrated by either or can be penetrated by both. And sorry, but if you really think your medium tank should be able to rape a hull down super heavy tank in a frontal engagement and you are too stupid to outplay it without gold ammo then there's only one thing left to say:

L2P

It seems more like you're just against gold ammo for moral reasons then actually have reasons why it shouldn't be used.

By the way, it also lets you reliably pen:

IS-7 UFP

E5 UFP/beak

E5 cheeks.

E4 UFP/beak

62a cheeks.

140 cheeks.

430 cheeks.

121 cheeks.

Maus UFP/angled LFP

263 mantlet.

Foch UFP.

Jesus christ why am I even bothering to list this stuff. I could keep going on about the differences for a long time, but I'm sure you get my point; what you're saying is bullshit. Take your crusade against gold elsewhere, this is not the place for it.

Just finished the E-50 and bought the E-50M, but I can't bring myself to sell it! Roll on the t8 german medium prem!

You do realize I ran out of apcr rounds because I fired 40 shots, and had nothing else? Or are you saying you carry zero premium rounds on your tanks?

Yes, that's what I'm saying (not on all my tanks, I use gold on E-100, VK72, FV183).

It seems more like you're just against gold ammo for moral reasons then actually have reasons why it shouldn't be used.

By the way, it also lets you reliably pen:

IS-7 UFP No.

E5 UFP/beak No.

E5 cheeks. Doesn't matter. Tumor.

E4 UFP/beak No.

62a cheeks. No.

140 cheeks. No.

430 cheeks. No.

121 cheeks. No.

Maus UFP No.

Maus angled LFP Doesn't matter. Shoot LFP or 1st track wheel. One of them can always be penetrated for damage.

263 mantlet. No.

Foch UFP. Doesn't matter since the weak spots are easy to hit and impossible to hide. + APCR can overmatch the side and roof.

Jesus christ why am I even bothering to list this stuff. I could keep going on about the differences for a long time, but I'm sure you get my point; what you're saying is bullshit. Take your crusade against gold elsewhere, this is not the place for it.

You seem to a different idea of what "reliable" means.