Intumesce

E-50/E-50 M Fan Club

How insane is e50m 3 mark limit :(

This series of solo-games did not move mark up from 87% at all:

5Qdstx7.png

Edited by sahtila

i just 3rd mark in my e50m today after a 5k dealt, 4k assist game on prokohovka. it is my first t10 to 3rd mark, as it is the only one i have activiely tried to, but it was very hard, much raging involved, i can upload the replays if anyone wants to see

Post all your 3d mark/~4k dpg 50M sessions fgts, purple replay section thread is dead, at least all my fav. posters there are lazy ftgs and don't care to entertain the pubs with their replays.

Started to play 50M yesterday at some point and pushed my overall dpg from 2960 to 2992 in 1 day avging ~4k by over 1k games played, it will prob be my very first tonk, with overall >=3k dpg in it (-:

3,5k 300+games dpg with mine haven't played it for quite a long time though but let me tell you this tank can bulli so hard. Need to get my third MoE tho. I guess I'll need to average around 5k with dmg + assist, currently at 90%MoE with 4,2k combined dpg.

So question- why is the E50M not used in Clan Wars? (I looked around, apologies if I missed the answer )

I've asked around a couple places as to which tank lines i should pick up the T9 versions of (assuming the WG anniversary sale has T9's) and the overwhelming majority of responses have suggested the E50/E50M as they're both amazing T9 and T10 machines.

But pretty much everyone also says that the E50M isn't used for CW, which seems odd to me... (keeping in mind, never been in a clan, never played CW so,,,)

There's just not a good reason to bring it. What the E-50M brings to the table is:

1. Incredible accuracy and respectable bloom to back it up, unlike the Leopard.

2. Armor that holds up against anything that isn't T10 HEAT.

3. Stronk HP, stronk modules.

The problem is that 1. is not that important, since the Russian meds (namely 62a and 140) already bring incredibly accurate guns to the table.  2. is mostly invalidated by the CW goldspam meta, while things like the 62a/140 turret face will hold up to HEAT. Pub play and CW have different focuses, what's good in pubs is not what's good in CW. What you're left with is a somewhat robust, low dpm, low camo, somewhat slower medium. This isn't very appetizing compared to the beastly all-rounder with troll armor and a godcannon that the E-50M is in pub play.

CW is about mass pushes, it's not like pub battles. You can imagine how that might favor tanks like the rumeds and batchat.

There's just not a good reason to bring it. What the E-50M brings to the table is:

1. Incredible accuracy and respectable bloom to back it up, unlike the Leopard.

2. Armor that holds up against anything that isn't T10 HEAT.

3. Stronk HP, stronk modules.

The problem is that 1. is not that important, since the Russian meds (namely 62a and 140) already bring incredibly accurate guns to the table.  2. is mostly invalidated by the CW goldspam meta, while things like the 62a/140 turret face will hold up to HEAT. Pub play and CW have different focuses, what's good in pubs is not what's good in CW. What you're left with is a somewhat robust, low dpm, low camo, somewhat slower medium. This isn't very appetizing compared to the beastly all-rounder with troll armor and a godcannon that the E-50M is in pub play.

CW is about mass pushes, it's not like pub battles. You can imagine how that might favor tanks like the rumeds and batchat.

Thanks!

Guess I'm going to have to join a clan and see this for myself one day, stop asking stupid questions..

Look for a clan that employs lots of ramming strats and you'll be right either way...

3,5k 300+games dpg with mine haven't played it for quite a long time though but let me tell you this tank can bulli so hard. Need to get my third MoE tho. I guess I'll need to average around 5k with dmg + assist, currently at 90%MoE with 4,2k combined dpg.

3 marks is closer to 4.5k-4.6k.  im at 5050 current dmg and thats 100%

3 marks is closer to 4.5k-4.6k.  im at 5050 current dmg and thats 100%

Oh nice, I've used VBaddict to estimate that value. I'll get someday to playing it again I just have other tanks to play right now. :D

zc3t4zN.jpg

spooky

EDIT: I can't believe QB ever possibly say this tank is weak. It's probably one of easiest tanks I've ever played - good gun, workable armor and decent speed. I do really enjoy the gun, it's pretty sweet gun.

Is it even worth playing the garbage before these, or should I just free XP to the E50? I feel like the Panther 88 I have is better than all the other tanks I could play before the E50.

I skipped all the way to the Panther, then to the E 50 elite, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

A few people have said the Panther is playable after the last buff it got (I think it was a RoF and gun depression buff?) but I disagree. It has really good penetration for a tier 7 medium, but the bloom after firing makes the buff pointless. After you fire a shot, you need to wait before you can fire again if you're not brawling, which you NEVER should be doing.
The gun depression is respectable and the turret can stand some low-medium penetration guns, but otherwise the Panther is xbox huge and gets ripped apart by anything even gently rubbing against its hull.
Other than that it's a very traditional high-RoF low alpha tank and suffers from the exact same problem as most of them: if an enemy goes back into cover after you fire, all you'll have achieved is tickled them for a tiny amount of HP before they hit back for 2-3 times as much damage without even bothering to aim.
It's not fast, the camo sucks, the gun is pretty pathetic, the armor exists only to discourage people from swapping to HE.

The Panther II is also supposedly better for its tier than the Panther, but like with many tanks, being better than a shit tank is not much of an achievement.
The DPM and alpha gets more in line with other mediums at its tier while the accuracy, penetration, and gun depression remain respectable.
However now you have terrible aim time which is something you don't want on a sniper. And the P2 is a sniper since again it doesn't have good camo or good armor. If you somehow liked the Panther you'll probably like the Panther II as well.
All that said, don't fret too much, the Panther II isn't the worst tier 8 medium. That reward probably goes to the T-34-2 or the STA-1.

So if I were you I would skip all the way to the elite E 50. Do not make the horrible mistake of playing the E 50 stock as it turns one of the best tanks in the game into arguably one of the worst stock tanks in the game. Only the Conqueror might be worse.

came to the forums after a clanmate asked me to check it out and this is the first thread i found

quite a few E50/E50M drivers around

well its my first tier 9 tank and finally a German tank which can actually go tier for tier with the other tanks 

makes me pretty happy