Intumesce

E-50/E-50 M Fan Club

1 minute ago, Ezz said:

Sadly it was my bad... damn international date thingy stuff... and stuff...

But yeah, Vstab always. I still think it was rather trolly of WG to give GLDs away in some of their prem tank packages, despite the prem being able to use a vstab.

TBF, he still posted it over a month ago. So we both suck :)

37 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Sadly it was my bad... damn international date thingy stuff... and stuff...

But yeah, Vstab always. I still think it was rather trolly of WG to give GLDs away in some of their prem tank packages, despite the prem being able to use a vstab.

Sounds EXACTLY like wargaming if you ask me...

• I run my E50 with vents, rammer and vert stab.
  • Sixth sense, Repairs + BIA and firefighting skill on all crew members.
  • Run it also with chocolate and quite generous goldshell loadout.

11 hours ago, weenis said:

By GLD I hope you mean vstab. Vstab is vastly superior to GLD on any tank where it can be mounted.

I said it wrong but I do actually run a Vstab and I am aware of it being superior. Thanks for clarifying/pointing that out tho, all help is appreciated and I could've quite easily being doing it wrong without realising!

11 hours ago, Goldflag said:

Is it really worth choosing vents over optics? 

I'm clearly no expert on the E-50 but I run it with food and vents, so I get the benefit to everything from both. And the view range (the crew is pretty decent) comes out at 462m so more than enough.

Not cheap tho, but its very enjoyable to drive despite doing horribly the last 20 games or so.

If you have BIA and are willing to drop the 20k/match for food, then vents>optics. But if not then I would just take the optics to make sure you aren't behind in a vision based game. Being able to spot stuff outside of their VR is insanely useful.

On 10/30/2015, 2:23:36, JuiceQuadre said:

Probably rng + selective memory

Alternatively, could be a specific tank or tanks that they might have performance problems with that they see more with the 50M than the 50, resulting in in shot wonkyness due to framerate changes.   Maybe even the 50M itself.

On 16.11.2015 19:34:39, Stuka76 said:

I love this tank. Is there any reason to buy E50M?

I dont see it actually.

1) Variety

2) Fed up with too many brutal T10 matchups

3) E50M is a E50 on steroids. What more do I have to say :)

I play both of them. At T9 E50, T10 E50M.

Another beatiful 50M night, 8 defeats in a row and i had a damaged ammorack in every game except for the last one.

Best decision ever --> 'E 50 Ausf. M' successfully sold. Received credits:  3.281.724. (now i just need some gold to put my old E50 crew in their rightful place).

Not saying the tank is bad, just saying that in my hands the tank is a 100% worthless.

On 21.11.2015, 16:00:23, Dennis said:

Someone using 105 Octane(+10% horsepower and turret traverse speed) as standard equipent and could share his experiences?

I've used it but changed to Schokolade. The tank feels a bit more agile, but not by so much. When you climb the hill on Himmelsdorf you are 15-20m ahead of a normal E50m without fuel. Maybe it is even less. 

Fuel does not turn your tank in a Batchat and not even a Russian tank. It stays a E50 but a tiny bit more agile. 

Schokolade comes with more advantages at the same price. Your agility goes also a bit up, because better crew/driver and you have better reload, aim time etc. If you want to spend 20k credits a round, Schokolade should be your choice in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, hall0 said:

I've used it but changed to Schokolade. The tank feels a bit more agile, but not by so much. When you climb the hill on Himmelsdorf you are 15-20m ahead of a normal E50m without fuel. Maybe it is even less. 

Fuel does not turn your tank in a Batchat and not even a Russian tank. It stays a E50 but a tiny bit more agile. 

Schokolade comes with more advantages at the same price. Your agility goes also a bit up, because better crew/driver and you have better reload, aim time etc. If you want to spend 20k credits a round, Schokolade should be your choice in my opinion. 

Just buy chocolate on sale. Bought 150 chocolates for only 10k for a unit for my E50.

With vents and BIA its really make a difference. All over a better tank and

more comfortable tank.  Reload 7,59 sec.

My thinking was to test some rounds with Large Repair Kit, 105Octane AND Choclate^^

But beside the huge costs, a dead gunner or commander sucks. The thing is, it happens so rarely... Bur not really an option for me.

I play both, e50 and e50m, e50 i have about 2100 average damage, which is good for me. 50m I have a small bit more. I find the e50 is top tier quite a lot, where u can just bully everything on the enemy team, whereas e50m is constantly in full tier 10 games where people are NORMALLY more skilled and know positions better. I'm not gonna sell the m, but I much prefer the e50. 

I will be running some tests with equip: Large Repairs, Octane105 and food.

In addition, my 6 perk-skill e50m commaner will learn the "Jack of All Trades" skill.

=)

On 6/21/2015, 10:06:15, ForkUrEyes said:

:^)

1hp7wy.jpg

Hi ForkUrEyes,

I has a question, is it impossible to buy vertical stabilizer on SEA server? Or do you prefer gld over vert for some reason? 

41 minutes ago, PanzerZak said:

Hi ForkUrEyes,

I has a question, is it impossible to buy vertical stabilizer on SEA server? Or do you prefer gld over vert for some reason? 

Fork's just proof that you don't need to min max every bit of equipment to be able to be decent in a tank. Sure a vstab is better, but in all honesty, not doing silly stuff in most tanks will make more of a difference.

11 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Fork's just proof that you don't need to min max every bit of equipment to be able to be decent in a tank. Sure a vstab is better, but in all honesty, not doing silly stuff in most tanks will make more of a difference.

To each is own then, I need good equipment as a sort of counter against my executing of silly stuff.

But maybe it's all deliberate if Fork does not like to use his wasd buttons, then gld could be more usefull.

On ‎6‎-‎8‎-‎2015‎ ‎2‎:‎05‎:‎04, no_name_cro said:

EDIT: I can't believe QB ever possibly say this tank is weak. It's probably one of easiest tanks I've ever played - good gun, workable armor and decent speed. I do really enjoy the gun, it's pretty sweet gun.

I couldn't believe it either and after watching Quickyboy's youtube video about a.o. e50m I learned that he never actually said it. He became a victim of hearsay and lazyness I would say.

Btw I may seem to react very late, since no_name_cro wrote this post almost four months ago. But in fact he was at fault for writing too early.

one of his latest comment while playing the e50m was, that the e50m is "an action sniper which can rip apart his opponents". so he is relevating a bit as it seems :>

on the other hand he sticks to his opinion, that he needs a tank with better dpm. indeed, in some situations the russian dpm is very usefull, but i can not take an effort of the 2 secs lower reload time during the whole period of the battle. and if i shoot, i do 70 damage extra^^