CenturionofRome72

Will shooting tracks ban you?

Yes.  If it doesn't, it should.

So your saying i shouldn't be able to track someone with 8k battles, a 41% overall win rate, who is deliberately staying in front of me to keep me in spawn?

i can confirm it does. at least it did on the test server.

I don't know about a ban (it might if you do it enough) but I turned blue in game because I got pissed and repeatedly tracked a "friendly" 704 after he shot me in the butt. 

Well, I guess it's a good thing that I don't rarely engage in team damage...even if I want to shoot really stupid people all the time.  The problem I find with shooting stupid people is I would have to shoot myself 1 in 5 games.

It's good to know that perm-tracking a teammate will get you banned. 

I was very pleased to see an teammate who went on a tk spree & cost us the game was frozen out of the game & offline as soon as my tk-ed butt went to the garage to PM troll him.  I'm pretty sure he got the TK BAN.  At least I really hope so.

Will shooting tracks and causing no damage count towards the auto tk ban system?

Only one way to find out for sure.  :serb:

It unfortunately does, a friend of mine got banned for tracking some guy who was ramming him.

On the EU forums there was a mentioning by DingIsHere that even shooting blue tanks gets noted as team dmg and gets you banned if you have too much of it. So extreme caution would be advised, it's best to not ever hit your teammate ever now.

I can confirm that you can shoot your team mate tracks multiple times without turning blue and getting banned for it so long as you did not subtract his hp. I accidentally shot a Cromwell once and set him on fire. As I watch in horror at his HP being drained away because he did not have an auto extinguisher, I turned blue once his HP dropped to a certain level.

I had is3 ramming and pushing me out yesterday when I was in my st1. I shot him twice to kill him and I turned blue but didn't get kicked out of the game. I think the blue color stayed for at least 3 games.

So your saying i shouldn't be able to track someone with 8k battles, a 41% overall win rate, who is deliberately staying in front of me to keep me in spawn?

I had some guys do that to me once. Fortunately my tank was a lot more powerful than theirs, so I pushed them into the line of fire and the enemy killed them. Then I used their dead tank for a hull down position. 

so has anyone tested the new TK system decently yet?  I know attacking in cap circle is totally out now, but no idea how much you can get away with other than that.

In that case, I'd make an exception.  I was thinking of someone who could just constantly track you all the time (just to make ppl rage) and nothing happens to them.  I almost did that once.  I only had it happen to me once though.

My plat m8 turned blue for shooting my tracks (only damaged my tracks but didn't knock them out). That serves him right.  :tongue:

I shot a maus 3 times with a 704. Nothing happened... not even blue.

I remember that game...

that maus was a retard. how is it possible to block someones shot 3 times in a row??? 

dont shoot tracks, get them killed

some WTF p4 blocked my platoonmate, me and my E50 just pushed the p4 into enemy line of fire, 5 sec and he was dead

fucktards should be punished, since WG made tking impossible, we have to be creative :XD

we still easy carried the game to win, but that p4 (teammate!!!) made if quite hard (if 704 had died due to his blocking we had lost)

thats also the problem with this idiots, they actively reduce the chance to win, their blocking costs lost of hp, which in the end turns wins into defeats...

ps: yes, there is a whole category of players so bad, if they would be afk at base they are more usefull as when they move around....