Worstpoaster_na

The most boring tanks in the game

1. Waifutrager

easiest tank in the entire game to play, every time i whip it out easy 4k+ damage without trying. However this tank is fucking boring as fuck to play, you have to be afraid of literally every tank that can shoot you in the game so you spend the entire match hiding beyond view range circle clipping people at opportunity.  Incredibly dull 1 dimensional tank.

2. Leo 1

While easily the sexiest and best medium in game, it's pretty boring to play actually. Very little yolo potential, you have to play like such a bitch in this tank, I've got 3.4k dpg in it which is mile and miles above any other t10 medium I have, but every game is a struggle in where mistakes are punished. IN the bat I can yolo dive stuff and it'll actually usually work out okay, like I spot a 268, I can yolo circle clip it. However in the leo 1 you have to choose the engagements very carefully.

3. T54/is6/t29

2 easy, feels like cheating and I've played them enough that I never want to play them again.

4. Hellcat

fuck anyone who play this, it's easier than playing arty.

5. Every tier 1-4

Low tier games are just too easy and one dimensional, I can try sealclubbing and then I rage quit after 2 games from boredom.

AMX 40.

Also you list basically say "easy/good tank is boring because it easy mode". I am guessing Maus is the most exciting tank for you huh

I found the KV-1 to be too one dimensional...

Any tier-V through VII I play as top tier; I want to see T29s in my T49 and ST-Is in my T29... God I wish that were an option.

Most everything else is pretty challenging to me and to do well (2-3k WN8) I really have to concentrate.

Here is an unpopular opinion

T57 is boring as hell

Partially because its so good, but mainly because compared to other tier 10 heavy cliper its slow and has HEAT.

I have both in garage, one was grinded for CW, the other, because its FUN!

thats your opinion wurst...

I find the T-54/T29/Hellcat great fun.

I agree with tier 1-4 though. fuck low tiers. I hate them. I can't even bear to play my SEA reroll for more than 5 games because tier 3 is so fucking boring...

Unless you are in a Maus, maus is just so cool i dont care it goes 20kmh, it's just that bad-ass. Maus is the most fun boring tank in game.

IS6

Great credits, but slow. Boringly slow. I have over 700 games in that thing now and Ive been tempted to sell it just to get it out of my garage (Will never sell, it just sayin)

KV1

Just... boring now. And its tier 5, which I despise now

At least IS-6 has maximum yolo potential in tier 8 and T-54 is fast and takes balancing of vision games and yoloing to achieve best results. It's the really slow tanks that can't move to farm damage fast enough and lose because they can't flex that drive me insane.

Literally anything in this AT-XX line is absolutely terrible to play. Slower than anything and no wow factor. Just spam fire button a bunch.

I can't understand how anyone plays slow tanks barring the E3. 

Maybe I've become too used to meds master race but srsly fuck slow tanks.

To be fun IMO it has to be able to flex fairly well, or multi role with scouting.

T95 was absolutely painfully dull for the modules and the first 100k, but i dunno, i've taken a different view on it in the last week and it's not soooo bad, I actually click battle on it now without a sense of dread and depression. I had a similar feeling with my AT-15, but now im enjoying that more too. I also tend to find tanks boring to play not just if they're slow, but also if I struggle to find a way to leverage them... maybe i'm confusing frustration or just sheer annoyance with boredom here...

I'm currently frustrated/annoyed/bored in my Ch-Ri for sure! Make it go away!!!

Almost any stock tank is boring and frustrating.

Thats why i didnt play full stock tank for quite some time now. Smart free xp use FTW!

Tier 1-4 boring?

BORING?

Try a BT-7. GLORIUS SPEED!

What I do find boring are the slow tanks, such as my high tier TDs... Man you cannot rely on the armor at all, and unusually sitting waaayy behind a bush letting others spot to avoid getting spotted...

I found the 268 line fairly boring. Shitty traverse until the t10 and the lack of flexibility kinda limits what you can do. Ever since the 268 lost its 850 alpha there's nothing exciting about driving it since you can't nail people for 1k anymore.

The British TD line tier 6-9 goes beyond boring, into painful territory. I'm getting agitated just recalling how excruciatingly slow they are.

I must admit i find the FV304 kinda boring a lot of the time and great fun about 1 game in 3... Most of the time, I'm zipping around the map trying to get into a position without being shot at, only for the metagame to be moving on too quickly or for me to keep pinging 28 damage shots at tanks. Last game i played on it and i got 13 hits and 380 damage... About 500 WN8... felt kinda pointless.

It's left me not sure what to do with the tank and the crew... I keep saying to myself i'll sell it, only to have a game where i smile again but then that is followed by several more painful games.

It's a tank i can't achieve any consistency at all on and my WN rating is abysmal. Do I sell and move the crew to a new tank? or move on to the higher tier arty? It feels like it's a massive skill test that i'm hopelessly failing...