FV215B platoon? Why would I play THAT thing? Are you insane?

Yes I am friends. After about 60 games and only a ~53% win rate and with no memorable performances outside of CW's (And that was a loss because I am bad @ tonks and ended up face hugged up against an E3, bouncing his top hatch thingy),  I'm not good with this thing and in order to be better, I need to seek help, which is why I am here. Don't get the wrong idea, I love this thing to death.

Seeing as this is my only X so far, I want to get exceptionally good at it and not be a potato 3/4 in pub matches and 7/10 of my CW games while I work the E-100 (@ Tiger II: 3/4 upgraded, 2nd gun), 50B (@ AMX 1945: only turret and top gun researched), and Lep 1 (@ PZ III/IV: fully researched, working on VK 30.01D) lines on my own. Not many people talk about this tank in comparison to other X's from what I can see, so online info is limited.

The tl;dr version:

I am looking for brave and good 215B drivers that are willing to work with me and teach me the proper way to play this tank based on the maps and situational plays. I will be on around 10PM EST (22:00EST) 7PM PST (19:00PST) this Saturday (Traveling home for spring break) and will have flexible hours on Sunday and over the next week. I use TS for platoon communications and that is the preferred method for me.

Hope to hear from people soon, trying to play this thing well is eating my will to play top tiers alive.

ehuehuehuehuehue. 1,144 FV215b battles, 5 skill crew. I'M FINALLY USEFUL GUYS!

Add me in game and just toss me a platoon invite/message whenever you see me. But for while you're still offline I have replays you can watch. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjmQhIEy8M24B1F5SsHOdvMAI93EPWwMJ

The first two replays in that playlist I was still a scrub and I was still new to t10s and my 215b was my only t10 tank. The later videos my skill comes up a lot. I can also make a day of playing the 215b again and see if I can come up with some move replays for you. http://www.wotreplays.org/player/na/Burdenedfungus/m if I put anything new up it'll be posted there before youtube.

I'll join you!  And you can teach me how to get 53% in this thing......

(Holy hell, fungus.  That AND the 4202.  I'm going to have to hire you on a full-time basis to save my sorry behind!)

Pretty sure you get a lot of the skills you need in the 215B from the Conqueror. Or not.

Pretty sure your strengths are: 

DPM

Hulldown

Sidescraping

Stronk Turret

Burdened once I unlock my 215B your saving my sorry behind as well. Deal? :D