Valachio

WZ-120

2 hours ago, Tarski said:

don't have a crew handy right now.

I wouldn’t worry too much about that. I put a low skill crew in mine after moving its crew up to the U. So no BiA, gun skills, etc. No food. Just repairs, 6th, and partial camo. 0.4 dispersion. 430 don’t give a shit. Makes shots my 0.3 dispersion Leo PTA can only dream of.

Oh, I'll pick up the 430 at some point. I even have a female commander trained for it. 

Interestingly, the WZ-120 (49.82%) does not have the worst global win rate of the tier 9 mediums. It takes 3rd place after the PTA (48.93%) and AP (49.49%). The latter I understand, since I still haven't figured out how not to be trash in the AP. 

Attached files depict turret vs 340 pen HEAT before and after the HD model.

Turns out WG didn't just replace the WZ-120 with the Object 430, they also nerfed the WZ-120 to make sure the last decent Chinese medium tank got totally fucked.

This is, by the way, in a world where WG decided T-54's turret needed to stop all standard ammo .

WG didn't forget the Chinese tree; they made it intentionally shit. And this demonstrates that fucking WG has a long memory.

Screenshot (166).png

Screenshot (167).png

WG didn't just make WZ-120 more ugly, its now an inferior tank to its previous incarnation. I'm sure it has to do with them buffing the 121's gun depression, because now the WZ-120 doesn't have a better turret than the 121.

FUCK WG.

To put icing on the cake, this tank has objectively the worst stock grind in all of WOT.

55 minutes ago, Oicraftian said:

Attached files depict turret vs 340 pen HEAT before and after the HD model.

To be fair that's not a massive difference. And further it's not like it's the armor that is holding the 120 back vs the 430. It's basically everything...

11 hours ago, Ezz said:

To be fair that's not a massive difference. And further it's not like it's the armor that is holding the 120 back vs the 430. It's basically everything...

Considering the consistently vulnerable area has more than doubled in size. That's quite big.