Sign in to follow this  
canadiantrex

I can has .75 purples?

Platooning with the TRex is a lot like platooning with a kitten on catnip, or a puppy with a ball being dangled right out of reach... Ball of energy followed by random movements which... somehow work for the win?

There's also the part where he tells you to go somewhere, which leads to you dying and him getting shots on the stuff that killed you.

Congrats on being 3/4 unicum.  Since I was a red thru 10k battles (playing for fun), I don't think I will ever get there.

I actually love the color system (it helps simple minds such as mine).  I was thrilled to have 2 blue boxes & then WN8 busted me back to green & yellow!  I've recently upgraded my rig & now my 7 day WN8 is over 2000 (blue here we come!). 

IMO, WOT is much more fun when you can set goals.  I can't wait to make my own post if I ever improve & gain 1 purple box.

P.S.  I don't mind at all having my green window licking XVM stats.  Nobody considers a player with 20k battles & green scores a threat.  I've proven more than a few of them wrong (and several of them right!).

There's also the part where he tells you to go somewhere, which leads to you dying and him getting shots on the stuff that killed you.

There's also the part where for the last 1k battles recent stats, your survival rate is only 3% lower than mine. :P :P :P :P :P

If you are a real troll, you can convince your own team to suicide for you, then carry them out of it and make fun of how bad they are. That would be cool.

I avoid doing that because I cant carry them out of it.

I'm legit stoked. On VBaddict, I'm #67 in the Pershing by WN8 (and I think it tracks multiple servers because I saw Oneechan on the list) and in the top 50 for damage per game.

How do you see this information?