CypherHK

LFPM 2200WN8 63%

Hey guys. This is a quick thread, I'm just looking for people at and above my skill level to platoon with me.

Please at least have Tier 1-9, maybe a Tier 8 or 6 scout and maybe a pref 5 or 8. 

Oh, and one more thing. I'm in Hong Kong, GMT +8:00

So if your a morning player, good.

That's about all.

You can add me and send me an invite.  I play in the mornings often, because of shift work.  I prefer silent platoons, but do have ts and a mic

Hey guys. This is a quick thread, I'm just looking for people at and above my skill level to platoon with me.

Please at least have Tier 1-9, maybe a Tier 8 or 6 scout and maybe a pref 5 or 8. 

Oh, and one more thing. I'm in Hong Kong, GMT +8:00

So if your a morning player, good.

That's about all.

Don't do it, he's a noob. ^_^

He hangs out in M--M quite a bit, but his mic never seems to be on :(

BTW, if no one from MM is on am I free to come over to JLK for platoonies? (I have TS server info, if hasnt changed @ limbo.teamspeak3.com)

He hangs out in M--M quite a bit, but his mic never seems to be on :(

I am disappointed in your lack of knowledge that that icon displays that my mic isn't connected or on the server. Seriously, does no one ever open more then one server tab or something? 

I am in Europe, GMT +2, feel free to invite me if you see me on and you think I can be a good platoon mate. : D

I can play from 3 PM my time to midnight or so. 

BTW, if no one from MM is on am I free to come over to JLK for platoonies? (I have TS server info, if hasnt changed @ limbo.teamspeak3.com)

The info has changed... Its on our recruiting thread. I don't have an issue with friends stopping by!