Worstpoaster_na

New method to combat the rising plague of arty.

I've noticed a massive influx of arty in high tier games, and something needs to be done.

constantly 3+ arty every side, because bads that played t10 tds have transitioned to arty.

To combat this I've started to tell everyone to stop protecting arty, punish arty players by letting lights and mediums kill them.

lol 261 bat about to kill you? well fuck you for playing cancer I ain't shooting him.

spread the word, if the entire purple community starts to oblige by this we may combat this menace.

2mMGrZO.jpg?1?9450

I had one of the best nights I've ever had, 20 wins in a row with the 704.

Like as soon as I get light, boom literally every single arty zooms to me and starts hitting me with 200 damage splashes before I delight.

However EVERY FUCKING GAME SUCKED MASSIVE COCK BECAUSE EVERY GAME I WAS BEING XVM WHORED BY ENEMY ARTY.

I died 11 times in those 24 games, and 10 of them was from arty.

I should be pretty content with a 92% w/r night, instead I'm irritated by the fact every game now I have to hide like a little bitch in fear of being nuked by 50% bads using xvm.

It already worked once, me and bmac let a bat kill our arty, they asked WTF 50b. I replied, this is your  judgment for playing cancer. Then he was like "fuck this I'm not playing arty anymore if my retard team won't protect me"

see one cancer removed from the field.

#STOP THE MENACE

#STOP PROTECTING ARTY
#PUNISH THE CANCER

Let your arty die by enemy scouts mediums, so in the future they would be more hesitant to play cancer.

I've noticed a massive influx of arty in high tier games, and something needs to be done.

constantly 3+ arty every side, because bads that played t10 tds have transitioned to arty.

To combat this I've started to tell everyone to stop protecting arty, punish arty players by letting lights and mediums kill them.

lol 261 bat about to kill you? well fuck you for playing cancer I ain't shooting him.

spread the word, if the entire purple community starts to oblige by this we may combat this menace.

2mMGrZO.jpg?1?9450

I had one of the best nights I've ever had, 20 wins in a row with the 704.

Like as soon as I get light, boom literally every single arty zooms to me and starts hitting me with 200 damage splashes before I delight.

However EVERY FUCKING GAME SUCKED MASSIVE COCK BECAUSE EVERY GAME I WAS BEING XVM WHORED BY ENEMY ARTY.

I died 11 times in those 24 games, and 10 of them was from arty.

I should be pretty content with a 92% w/r night, instead I'm irritated by the fact every game now I have to hide like a little bitch in fear of being nuked by 50% bads using xvm.

It already worked once, me and bmac let a bat kill our arty, they asked WTF 50b. I replied, this is your  judgment for playing cancer. Then he was like "fuck this I'm not playing arty anymore if my retard team won't protect me"

see one cancer removed from the field.

#STOP THE MENACE

#STOP PROTECTING ARTY

#PUNISH THE CANCER

Let your arty die by enemy scouts mediums, so in the future they would be more hesitant to play cancer.

kill yourself, idiot.

I think that after playing the FCM, I know how that feels. I can't imagine what it's like for a unicum to use it...

Anyways, I approve of this post, but like Mami already said, do any people protect the scumbag clickers?

I mean, besides when I'm in my LTs, I almost never bother to catch an enemy LT rushing for our arty unless he comes close by.

I really wish there was an option to enter an arty-free MM queue.

ARTA CYKA BLYAT PROSTO PIZDETS

I love watching arty shoot down tds, tbh.  There is no skill in camping back doing nothing td mode.

I dont care for arty either, but hate tds more

Almost tempted to ask if OP and a few others in here, who indeed have stats that are miles above mine, have bought acc on e-bay...?

Because if I as barely green, find that a max of 5 arties are somewhat of a nuisance... but totally within the limits of still having a playable and enjoyable game... how come you can't?   

(Playing late nights or other obscure times during earlier patches... with 7 or more of them.. remember those times?)

If someone should be able to deal with that... i'd expect it to be just you...?

Almost tempted to ask if OP and a few others in here, who indeed have stats that are miles above mine, have bought acc on e-bay...?

Because if I as barely green, find that a max of 5 arties are somewhat of a nuisance... but totally within the limits of still having a playable and enjoyable game... how come you can't?   

(Playing late nights or other obscure times during earlier patches... with 7 or more of them.. remember those times?)

I think it is because Worstpoaster is overall purple, he then is target no. 1 for enemy arty(And other players as well). It is completely different from being a green player like yourself. I would estimate that you get 1/10th of the arty shots that he gets.

I thought defending arty was not camping so close to them that if you saw an enemy to defend them from it wouldn't matter because they would also be lit?

I'm always the #1 target for arty, even if I'm a tier 8 in a tier 10 battle. I don't mind though, it keeps me focused and on edge. Moving around helps, I suggest you try it.

I think it is because Worstpoaster is overall purple, he then is target no. 1 for enemy arty(And other players as well). It is completely different from being a green player like yourself. I would estimate that you get 1/10th of the arty shots that he gets.

Correct. If two targets are standing next to each other, one being a crippled 45% mouth breather, and the other a crippling 65% super-unicum, I sure as shit won't shoot the bot. Who would? I don't like losing.

Also, unicum tears are the best tears.

Wait, people actually tried to defend arty before?

No. It's a common misconception and never happens. I always have to deal with the cute little scouts myself. TD mode ftw.

xvm is the problem... people who show up blue/purple on xvm are targeted by alot of arty users. Seriously if there are 3 tier 10 arty on the enemy team and you're in a tier 6 LT.. they will all fucking shoot at you. 

I'm not even sure that's XVM as much as it is scumbag logic.

I mean I'm still green in XVM but if I'm in a bottom tier medium I know I'm getting clicked as soon as I'm lit because scumbag logic dictates that you shoot at the soft tank and hope you get a big roll no matter how much that tank might be able to threaten your team.

I don't give a damn about friendly spgs unless they are 1. blue/purple or 2. a clan/person that i know

enemy spgs can shoot me all they want, if I get killed I just ragequit to garage, if I survive to end I HE/hesh the scumbags to death, and if they suicide, I report them to mods for denying me exp. who the hell has time to care much about spgs on either side when if you don't something the tomatoes on your team all dieeee

Three things:

One, you likely aren't targeted as much as he is.  Deep purple + well known clan = priority target for all arti. 

Two, once you reach a certain level of skill, you realize that there isn't much that is a threat to you.  If I'm properly positioned, I can fight off a large number of bads.  If they had the brains to swarm, it would be over, but they don't.  I can pick them off one by one, as they all peek around the same corner.  Arti erases that.  Drooling moron has a seizure, accidentally clicks the mouse, and you lose half your health.

Third, he is clearly avoiding them.  11 deaths in 24 games.  That's a pretty damn good survival rate.  Problem is, avoiding arti leads to boring play.  Any aggressive move can be severely punished.  It means that 90% of the map is off limits, and you cannot risk being seen.  It locks you into a "camp in the back" style of play, with the only other alternative being "hide by that one arti safe rock."