Gashtag

WoTLabs Minecraft server

Yeah, I did.  There's a chest by the drop in point (Obsidian platform) full of obsidian and surrounded by signs.  That'll be used for our Ender Ender (I'll build it as soon as the server is back up).

I also grabbed the Dragon Egg.... but here's the sad thing.

The Dragon Egg, the only one on the server... was claimed by the Minecraft Kraken.  The Playerdata bug stole it right out of my Ender Chest!

Gash, when I ran servers I used CraftNode, might be worth looking into it

Looks pretty expensive, but then again, I guess you get what you pay for? 

I think we could give it a try.

Gash, could I get Whitelisted please? IGN is Lord_O_the_Elves

When I get access to the server console/am online next.

So you're currently working on the switch then?  How's that going?

Looking at the market, planning how I'm going to rebuild the server, how I'm going to go about giving never access to the control panel etc...

np, although it doesn't look like there's going to be much to play for the next few days :P

You'll be porting over the map, correct?  Please say you are, it took me so long to find a good spot to build...

np, although it doesn't look like there's going to be much to play for the next few days :P

That's fine I can use them to continue to figure new things out.... :D

I'm assuming he means: They do not backup their servers, which means once the hard drives fail, you are fucked. They probably don't have too great of customer service either.

Bullet fucking dodged?

No shit man.  All I lost was the Dragon Egg (which I'll make sure Gash reimburses me fore since I plan to make a monument for it somewhere) and a moderately good pick.  Since I now have a duplicate of another thanks to the weird bug, its fine.

Gash!  Make sure you do the manual backup and download it to your own PC.  Which you've probably already done anyway.

Bullet fucking dodged?

Dunkno.

No shit man.  All I lost was the Dragon Egg (which I'll make sure Gash reimburses me fore since I plan to make a monument for it somewhere) and a moderately good pick.  Since I now have a duplicate of another thanks to the weird bug, its fine.

Gash!  Make sure you do the manual backup and download it to your own PC.  Which you've probably already done anyway.

No FTP (backup method) without server being online and no server online as GG can't run multicraft properly so I'm waiting on them. The last backup is old and I'll admit I should've backed it up sooner. It should all be resolved tomorrow though.

No FTP backup method?  That alone should be reason to ditch GGservers, heh.  Maybe its just me, but I wouldn't want to have to rely on someone I don't know for that sort of thing.

Can gash reimburse the dragon egg? I thought you couldnt, since its not in the creative mode list. Does it have its own item ID that can be given with the /give command?

He can get it in creative and give it to me >.>

EDIT: Is it not in the creative list?  That's odd... Hmm...

Also, Marine, read back a few posts dude, the server isn't even up...

Hmm, I'm no longer on the whitelist either. could I please be re-added?

(de3tz, not deetz just in case)

AcE_Android needs to be whitelisted again as well

Can gash reimburse the dragon egg? I thought you couldnt, since its not in the creative mode list. Does it have its own item ID that can be given with the /give command?

/give <player> dragon_egg

works

Nope, not whitelisted either...

CAMN3 here.