Gashtag

WoTLabs Minecraft server

Am I the only one that DIDN'T get wiped?  Jeesh.  I guess I have the server to myself.

Keep in mind folks, /home settings were wiped, so if you aren't at home... you're in for a walk.

Keep in mind folks, /home settings were wiped, so if you aren't at home... you're in for a walk.

The one good thing about building close to spawn I guess.

Ah, that would be it then, heh.

Time to go abuse my OP powers build the damn Ender Ender and take advantage of it to build up a small selection of enchanted books for you guys.

That last bit may not happen, but I plan to finish the Ender at least.

Ah, that would be it then, heh.

Time to go abuse my OP powers build the damn Ender Ender and take advantage of it to build up a small selection of enchanted books for you guys.

That last bit may not happen, but I plan to finish the Ender at least.

quick explanation on what an ender ender is?

You should look into some sort of a usergroup plugin, would be useful for having more people who can whitelist without having other commands, among other things. There are a good lot of people who want to be whitelisted on a regular basis.

Also, anybody know exactly how the server gets the bar rating beside people's names in the tab menu?

quick explanation on what an ender ender is?

The Ender Ender - which is now complete by the way, just go to the end via the east End portal (you can see it on the map, there's a stone structure in the desert to the east of spawn) - is an Enderman farm, which is great for Ender Pearls as well as XP.  There's storage for extra Ender Pearls and unwanted enchanted books (and blank books for enchanting) as well as an enchanting table.

The idea is for the enchanted book storage to be slowly filled up and used on a communty (take one, leave one) basis, with 'junk' ones or ones you don't need being thrown in.

The farm itself is a basic fall-damage one.  Brings them down to one-punch, you punch them, they die.  Easy to understand when you get there.

Just don't let the Endermen build up TOO much lest you crash the server.  Level 30 should only take a little while - its faster than the double spider spawner farms I believe.

I dunno what's going on with whitelisting (I asked an OP to whitelist me through the map).

However, holy shit! I have never leveled up so quickly. it's quite a lot faster than the double-spider spawner xp generator, given that you don't need to wait for a new "load" to start punching in there. Also, free ender pearls!

EDIT: Well, technically there IS a load, but it's larger, and replenishes much quicker. And it's automatic, as well.

When/if I can get on later tonight, I'll look at adding you guys to the whitelist, those that were wiped from it.  Won't be for a little while though.

=D

Hey Gash, do you mind if I build a railroad linking spawn and the ender-ender, eventually reaching lots of important/useful places? It's the best way I can think of to be useful >_>

Hey Gash, do you mind if I build a railroad linking spawn and the ender-ender, eventually reaching lots of important/useful places? It's the best way I can think of to be useful >_>

Building a railroad, eh? Well, I wouldn't mind building one, so I could probably help you out (i.e. mining for goald/iron & building the actual thing).

It has been suggested to me that the best way to get mad goaldz is to farm it from zombie pigmen, so I'll be trying to make a farm.

Zombie Pigman farm is useful, just make sure you don't turn any of them hostile.

Anyway, gonna get on and add some folks to the whitelist, before I get to work on my own projects.  Deetz, the railroad would be great, but you should find yourself a project of your own as well.  I've got my City project for instance.  Make yourself a village or something and stick to a theme.  Make a bigass temple.  Make a dungeon, anything.  Whatever sounds fun.

Eagle, is your username as it is here?  Eagle_Peak?

Alright, I added a bunch of you back to the whitelist:

CAMN3

Eagle_Peak

TheMarine0341

petersleepy

toraque

canadiantrex

Asassian7

I'm pretty sure there's others that were wiped, but I don't remember your usernames.  Leave them here and I can add you, if Gash doesn't get to it first.

I'm pretty sure there's others that were wiped, but I don't remember your usernames.  Leave them here and I can add you, if Gash doesn't get to it first.

Yep, add Palailita, she is a friend of mine.

so, thanks to Terras awesome ender ender, I now have a lovely DPM Diamond Pickaxe, with efficiency 4 and unbreaking 3. an FV 183 sword with sharpness 3 and smite 4.

plus a bow im yet to come up with a name for (thinking WTE-100 though) with power 3. lol