Zepherex

D-O-S or FOXEY?

D-O-S OR Foxey  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is better at just killing shit?

2. 2. Which one is the better option to go to?

If you want multiple riots, borders being attacked every night by at least one clan, and LZ defence dos is perfect.

I'm just saying though onw is better at 1v1s the other is a sub clan of a sub clan of a sub clan' sub clan.

If you want 1v1s you could always join --O--...

If you want multiple riots, borders being attacked every night by at least one clan, and LZ defence dos is perfect.

I'm just saying though onw is better at 1v1s the other is a sub clan of a sub clan of a sub clan' sub clan.

m7cqvr.jpg

FOXEY clam best parent clam

Wait, who's subclan are you of? This is news to me.

All I know is that you guys get all the rejects that Enjoy2, Otter, and Foxey don't want.

Wait, who's subclan are you of? This is news to me.

All I know is that you guys get all the rejects that Enjoy2, Otter, and Foxey don't want.

That's just your perspective

Our otter guys left because of their problems with otter, simple as that.

If you actually believe foxey would be better at dos in a 1v1, I'm not a diplo or anything,just saying, then go and prove it?

I'm done here, no need to defend what I'm saying as it'll be opinion based for either side of the table.

Zepherex I don't really know you beyond the cool sigs you make for people.  When I was clanless for a bit I talked with Arrogant about joining Foxey.  He laid out everything and it was all right on the money.  I choose Foxey and I don't regret it for a moment and I have to believe that you won't either.

That's just your perspective

Our otter guys left because of their problems with otter, simple as that.

If you actually believe foxey would be better at dos in a 1v1, I'm not a diplo or anything,just saying, then go and prove it?

I'm done here, no need to defend what I'm saying as it'll be opinion based for either side of the table.

cause cw is only about 1v1 amirite? did you come from TOON or TKO with that type of thought process?

i guess when you have shit diplo and no one gives two shits about you cause of your sperglord members, it has to be.

or are you trying to live up to the mantra of "it's lonely when you're at the top"

except...yeah.

also, i believe we're better?

lol i didn't realize you were psychic either.

Errr don't like the direction where this is going. Enough epeen measuring kitti.

Are you saying you want Kitti to tuck that ePeen back?

Errr don't like the direction where this is going. Enough epeen measuring kitti.

hey, i'm still trying to figure out who the sub-clan of a sub-clan of a sub-clan's sub-clan is.

not my fault he has no idea what he's going on about. probably why he's not a diplo.

Hmmm, this topic is kind of bullshit.

What kind of responses did you think you were going to get? People who are in foxey are going to say foxey, and DOS guys will say DOS. This is information you were lacking? Also, people are forming their opinions based on their bias of feelings towards certain players in each clan, which do NOT represent the clans as a whole. 

I admit, I find posts like this distasteful for a few reasons. First, you in are pupeh as an officer no less. The fact that you make your displeasure with your current clan so public is insulting to them. If I were to seek a new clan, I would drop tags and them commence my search.  Second, if you base what clan you join on an opinion poll and want people to make up your mind for you, that shows a wishy washy/look at me kind of quality that would dissuade me from recruiting someone. Lastly, the best fits for  a clan are ones you find on your own. Talk to people on your friends list. Visit their TS. Make up your own damn mind and don't trivialize it on a message board. 

You are also making quite an assumption that either of these clans want you. Your first contact about joining them should have been with them, not here.

M-I-T is clearly the most superior clan. The fact that we haven't been mentioned at all in this thread makes me question everyone's perspective.

i like you cause you have lars ulrich in a hat as your avatar...

i like you cause you have lars ulrich in a hat as your avatar...

I've never been called Lars Ulrich before, who knew?

Hmmm, this topic is kind of bullshit.

What kind of responses did you think you were going to get? People who are in foxey are going to say foxey, and DOS guys will say DOS. This is information you were lacking? Also, people are forming their opinions based on their bias of feelings towards certain players in each clan, which do NOT represent the clans as a whole. 

I admit, I find posts like this distasteful for a few reasons. First, you in are pupeh as an officer no less. The fact that you make your displeasure with your current clan so public is insulting to them. If I were to seek a new clan, I would drop tags and them commence my search.  Second, if you base what clan you join on an opinion poll and want people to make up your mind for you, that shows a wishy washy/look at me kind of quality that would dissuade me from recruiting someone. Lastly, the best fits for  a clan are ones you find on your own. Talk to people on your friends list. Visit their TS. Make up your own damn mind and don't trivialize it on a message board. 

You are also making quite an assumption that either of these clans want you. Your first contact about joining them should have been with them, not here.

We can pretty much end the thread with this post.