Intumesce

What's the deal with the sockpuppet avatars?

On the official forums I see some people using a variation of an image of a sockpuppet as their avatar, what's that all about

How did it become so popular

Ever heard of ISU_FTW? He started the whole imposter idea, may have spurred the "sockpuppet" movement as well. 

huhuhuhu

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/323850-seals/page__fromsearch__1

Was a thing that blew over from the IDEAL clan

Barbarians do not understant superior EU kulture.

Mfw when American culture is dominant in the world.

>people don't line up to see yuro fag films around the world, they line up to see hollywood films.

>name a yuro star singer that is famous around the world? oh wait they don't exiest. Meanwhile the likes of micheal jackson can be heard even in the shadiest of sliums in asia.

'murica

>people don't line up to see yuro fag films around the world, they line up to see hollywood films.

>name a yuro star singer that is famous around the world? oh wait they don't exiest. Meanwhile the likes of micheal jackson can be heard even in the shadiest of sliums in asia.

'murica

And without Europe, america wouldn't exist.

Yeah those poor bastard Natives would have ran the place to the ground.

Na I was more inclined towards Europe is/was one of the biggest consumers.. obviously Asia is now becoming the world market but yea, without them US wouldn't have had the market/funding. But I am going to stop there because I know where these sort threads go lol.

if an isolated hamlet in south africa didn't exist circa 50k years ago, homo sapiens wouldn't exiest

BOW TO US!

Actually. I kinda interested alternate history where USA is gone (or run by native)

Germany win WW? Russia become world police? Japan conquer china?

But no it's always hilarious seeing yuros refuse to admit that yurop has been irrelevant for the last 70 years.

Renaissance and yuro culture are from an era past.

American culture is the worlds dominant culture and that ain't gunna change no time soon.

But no it's always hilarious seeing yuros refuse to admit that yurop has been irrelevant for the last 70 years.

American culture is the worlds dominant culture and that ain't gunna change no time soon.

Yea fair enough, I was just looking at it from an outsiders view. I mean... I've grown up in africa and now living in NZ so I think I'm about as "outside" as it can get.

I hope not, everything that's wrong doesn't bother me at all. Just stop plummeting the whole world into a global recession and we would be fine(although with the average IQ of Muricans I can see it happening again)  

so much ignorance in so little words

but i wont comment, coz i now how this will end

(hint: EU biggest economy and most influential continent of the past 500 years, look at the language you and 75% of the world speak)

'murica

Lol, good troll. ;)

Mfw when American (pop) culture is dominant in the world.

'murica

ftfy ;-)

which isn't to say it's a good thing really. You gave us Justin Bieber ffs.