deashole613

WOT Blitz

To be fair, Apple markets its products for simplicity and accessibility. They aren't designed for powerusers in mind, and don't expect people to understand Bash off the bat.

I got the email, so I signed up. I don't do any mobile gaming, and I've got an android phone; we'll see how that meets their demographic.

I was amused at the questions about how much I play WoT, and whether or not I've beta tested for them previously. The questionnaire is LINKED TO MY GODDAMN ACCOUNT, LOOK IT UP YOUR DAMN SELF.

I'll sign too just cause of curiosity. I can't imagine controls comfortable enough for game complex as WoT is.

That's silly. Things should be harder to use? There isn't a market to be served which wants a device that doesn't require you know technical details about it in order to use it every day? Your... grandmother would be better off with something harder to use?

For me at least, when I see the masses on campus using iPhones, I am explicitly reminded of seeing 10 pubbies go camp valley on Lakeville. No, it's not really any good. Yes it's easy to do. They see one person do it, so then they all flock to it like its a gold mine.

Now, I'm not trying to bash Apple products for being easy to setup and use. That's their strong point. I am, however, trashing the people that fawn over them like retarded hipsters. They flock to each new iPhone like it's God's gift to the world. No, it isn't. Its just a more expensive small box that does the exact same thing as your last expensive small box. 

In case you didn't already realize, a significant part of the revenue made in the electronics industry came from preying on idiots who have more money than sense.

And I'm absolutely fine with that as long as it doesn't lead to price gouging towards the more educated consumer group.

That's silly. Things should be harder to use? There isn't a market to be served which wants a device that doesn't require you know technical details about it in order to use it every day? Your... grandmother would be better off with something harder to use?

He uses Android.

Ditto.

I personally see myself getting in.  I've got an android and IOS device that can run it, I've tested/am testing two of WG's products, plus I'll have enough time to test.  Really the only issues that I'll have are may age and the fact that I don't really do mobile gaming.

I just got an email saying I made it in, so if you sent in an application, I'd check your inbox.

Oh shit! I have an email! It was hiding in my "Promotions" folder on gmail. Looks like I have things to do... *readies clicking finger*

I'm playing wotblitz once in a while, looking for others that may want to toon up on there.  Let me know if you want me to add you as a friend

I had to turn in the iPad my school gave me because the year ended, so I'm sitting here waiting either for Cider to release, the android version to release, are maybe even until the next school year starts (so I get another iPad).

Does anyone know the CBT rewards?