rocketbrainsurgeon

Waffenträger auf E 100: the archer of death by Oneechan

A buddy I platoon with on the regular just got one of these and man it is lulzy watching him dump clips into people and then with the ensueing chat rage makes it that match it better.

Everyone complains via in game chat (especially low greens and tomatoes below them) that this tank is Super OP. In reality it isn't, HE alone ruins these things and if you spot someone in one of these they run in fear of taking damage. The only time I fear these things is in game with a platoon of uni's and one is in a spotting medium so the waffle can remain unseen. That is when these things become troll as fuark.

Love the read, great highlighting both positives and negatives of this tank.

+1

Replay didn't work?

Oh it worked, but there's nothing to commentate on with the waffle.

1. See full HP tank
  2. Kill full HP tank in seconds with railgun
  3. Reload
  4. Repeat

You met a full HP T57 at 100m and just took a dump on his face with minimal return fire.  There's really nothing interesting about this tank other than it's completely broken.

EDIT: You're right, I should do it at the very least for completeness.  It'll be up soon.

7/10 for a tank where you can simply fail your way to 3000 damage every game without any tactical thought?

7/10 because I don't like it

Playing it isn't fun, fighting against it isn't fun

I understand and agree.

I have the waffle unlocked but I refuse to sully my hands by actually playing it.

Probably a good idea. It would up your damage per win ratio. LOL :)

Has there even been any news on when they are going to fix this huge OP POS? 

COMRADE, YOU FORGET.  SERB SAID WHEN RELEASED WAS PROBABLY UP AND WOULD NEED BUFF.  PLAYER OVERREACT, CLAIM OP SO WE NERF BY MAKING IT HAVE 200 LESS HP AND ITS RAILGUN HAS SOMETHING WORSE (can't remember, it has no effect).

NOW IS BALANCED.

I'm sad the DPG on mine has dropped to 4.8k... lol.

It's more fun to play solo that platoons IMO. You want to use everything as a shield, sacrificing all your teammates to get as many clips off. I think my DPG has been going down because when pubbies on my team see me wreck two T10s in 10 seconds they pounce on the leftovers, and games are ending in 3-4 minutes quite often.

And if you are in a Waffle, then there is a good chance the other team has one, and that's just mean making your platoon mates play against one...

COMRADE, YOU FORGET.  SERB SAID WHEN RELEASED WAS PROBABLY UP AND WOULD NEED BUFF.  PLAYER OVERREACT, CLAIM OP SO WE NERF BY MAKING IT HAVE 200 LESS HP AND ITS RAILGUN HAS SOMETHING WORSE (can't remember, it has no effect).

NOW IS BALANCED.

Oh yeah I completely forgot about this 'nerf' gimmick. They decreased the transverse slightly (both hull and turret) and slightly increased dispersion values IIRC. 

Largely trying to forget the 8.11 changes, where they 'fixed' the t10 meta, by completely ignoring the td's ridiculous camo bonuses, and the 1750 alpha of the 183 HESH round. *RAGE OVER*

7/10 because I don't like it

Playing it isn't fun, fighting against it isn't fun

Yeah but because you don't like it doesn't mean its a not at least a 9/10 for the sheer power it has.  Hell, for your hate of it, might as well give it a 1/10 while you are at it if that is all the rationale you need.

Since it's unbalanceable without being sh*t or grossly OP as it stands, and it's completely unhistorical, it must be replaced, and I have just the solution:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/331035-a-possible-replacement-for-the-wt-e-100/

Since it's unbalanceable without being sh*t or grossly OP as it stands, and it's completely unhistorical, it must be replaced, and I have just the solution:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/331035-a-possible-replacement-for-the-wt-e-100/

About 2 days after I grind it out.

Oh yeah I completely forgot about this 'nerf' gimmick. They decreased the transverse slightly (both hull and turret) and slightly increased dispersion values IIRC. 

Largely trying to forget the 8.11 changes, where they 'fixed' the t10 meta, by completely ignoring the td's ridiculous camo bonuses, and the 1750 alpha of the 183 HESH round. *RAGE OVER*

They increased dispersion by 120% because on release it had the best values in game, you could actually rotate your hull and gun at the same time with bugger all bloom, the nerf has made minimal difference.