Worstpoaster_na

Diablo 3

I was actually doing okay on torment 1-2 on act 5

until witch bitch arrives

1 red orb was 90% of my hp, fuck that rage lowered difficulty to master.

anyone try out new class?

Crusader?

I start new game with it as Expert for same reason, and I find that it have two pretty nice Cone attack at early for beat down mobs.

last few days, I play Crusasder with my friend

feel underwhelming when compare to Mage and Monk :S

at beginning, it feel okay then it start to slow down as my char barely do anything against blue/purple/yellow 

probably because Mage is too powerful in comparion (Archon is probably most OP ability I have seen, capable to melt even gold mobs in short time in Expert)

Ok, here's the key to having fun in RoS (for me at least). Adventure mode. Do it, now. 

You have to beat malthiel first (if you're having trouble with that just have someone run you through or lower the difficulty.) Then you can run adventure mode, get shards, tons of drops for enchanting, and get tokens for open rifts. The rifts are pretty great the few I ran through. 

last few days, I play Crusasder with my friend

feel underwhelming when compare to Mage and Monk :S

at beginning, it feel okay then it start to slow down as my char barely do anything against blue/purple/yellow 

probably because Mage is too powerful in comparion (Archon is probably most OP ability I have seen, capable to melt even gold mobs in short time in Expert)

From what i read on the official forum, the Crusader started OP in the beta, then it was nerfed and balanced.

Then it was nerfed again for no reason and left like that.

Playing on Hard, cause it gives best value. Others are a bit slow for killing. My Inferno veteran barb plays on Expert, but can easilly survive Torment.

I still play on torment for the hope that I might get super lucky and a tier 0 legendary drops.

There's one for dh that makes your cluster arrow cost 0 hatred......

Theoretically you could break fps cap with that

I still play on torment for the hope that I might get super lucky and a tier 0 legendary drops.

There's one for dh that makes your cluster arrow cost 0 hatred......

Theoretically you could break fps cap with that

I don't think difficult affect how often items drop.

I don't think difficult affect how often items drop.

Each torment level increases drop rate as well as there being torment only legendaries and set pieces

I just finished my first HC story play as crusader at level 45, played only softcore pre ros.

Since d3v2 went public It pulled me off from WOT completely ... I somehow miss my panther games before ros was out, I was doing better and better in it ( a lot of 2k dmg/game ! )

No idea how long will ROS keep me occupied though.

Hey I figured out a way to powerlevel yourself.

1.  Make a normal game, rumsfield quest.

2.  Kill 2/3 mothers.

3.  Exit the game, increase to torment 6.

4.  Load bakc in, a mother will be right in front of you.

5.  Run back into town, the mother will follow and get instakilled.

6.  Bam, 10 mil exp.

I can't get into this game. I tried. While the story wasn't exactly life changing literature for Diablo 2, the writing and cutscenes from Diablo 3 where so awful, so soul crushingly poor, it ruined what turned out to be a rather ordinary game anyway.

I had hope for the expansion, that they would see the feedback and make significant adjustments. Maybe the gameplay is much better now, but I'm refusing to purchase it on principle for how awful the writing was for the trailer and everything else I've seen for the expansion. I'm becoming a grumpy old man, I know, but there is only so much cheese/cliche' I can take.

Hey I figured out a way to powerlevel yourself.

1.  Make a normal game, rumsfield quest.

2.  Kill 2/3 mothers.

3.  Exit the game, increase to torment 6.

4.  Load bakc in, a mother will be right in front of you.

5.  Run back into town, the mother will follow and get instakilled.

6.  Bam, 10 mil exp.

Confirming this works, thanks.

Welp, I think I've hit the point where I am losing interest.

Here's my char:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Garbad-1105/hero/15939430

Not that great, but able to solo torment 1 on good days.  But I'm at the point where the only reason to play is the ever decreasing chance of finding an upgrade so I can grind better so I can find better upgrades so I can grind better.  It was worth playing, but even adventure mode is only good for a 30 minute blast of monster mashing now and then.  I like the game, but with no pvp, no realistic multiplayer, and limited depth I'm running out of reasons to keep playing.

Tanks > eve > GW2 > D3.

Here's my char:

Not that great, but able to solo torment 1 on good days.  But I'm at the point where the only reason to play is the ever decreasing chance of finding an upgrade so I can grind better so I can find better upgrades so I can grind better.  It was worth playing, but even adventure mode is only good for a 30 minute blast of monster mashing now and then.  I like the game, but with no pvp, no realistic multiplayer, and limited depth I'm running out of reasons to keep playing.

Tanks > eve > GW2 > D3.

I thought they added an arena? I don't understand how Blizzard can still not have a PVP that people feel is worthwhile. 

Here's my char:

Tanks > eve > GW2 > D3.

see your stat make me think how much time my RL friend waste, (he can't find job and still search, but when not search for job. he do nothing but play games)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DuskoIX-1367/hero/39694113

(look at his barb's legendary pant, mad DPS)

Wizard so op it made the game boring for me.

(I 1 shot everything in torment 1, and it's too much time 2 grind for set items to do torment 4+ smoothly)

And If I play another class I'll go "Why aren't I playing a wizard?"