Garbad

My first 5 skill crew! \o/

78 members have voted

1. 1. Which med should get the elite crew?

Last night I finished my first 5 skill crew.  Its in a russian medium.  So here are my choices:

1.  Which medium?

T-62a, 140, 430.

2.  Which skills?  I am considering:

BIA

CAMO

6th + designate + prevent + safe

view range + repair

view range + off road + gunnery + fire ext

Thoughts?

I find myself picking the 140 a lot more lately over the t62 for CW. That little bit of extra depression goes a long way. Do you have a CW preference out of those choices? If you do, that would be the one to go with.

As far as the skills, once you got 4, is there anything really useful anymore?  

Object 140

I'd probably put gunnery + off road instead of designated + preventative.

Preventative Maintenance on a tank with only 12% chance of fire is a waste of a slot.

BIA

Camo

6th, Snap, Off Road, Safe

Sitch, Designated, repair, repair

Recon, repair, Smooth/Controlled Impact, Fire

Near 6 skills on my 140. Gets really nice. Pretty much what you have.

Although I don't have one yet, I would vote for Object 140. I read that it is marginally better than the T62A in some ways (top speed, extra degree of gun depression...), and over a large number of battles, those benefits could help influence a few games. The benefits are even better though, with a 5 skill crew.

But then I think that maybe you should send your 5 skill crew to the tank with slightly worse stats (T62A) since it could use the extra help.

I wouldn't put them in the 430 though, since it's hardly used in CWs.

Looking forward to April, when I can finally buy my Object 140 when it goes On Track, and stick my 4 skill T54 crew in it.

Looking forward to April, when I can finally buy my Object 140 when it goes On Track, and stick my 4 skill T54 crew in it.

How do you know in april that the 140 is going on sale.  Are the events posted in advance somewhere?

How do you know in april that the 140 is going on sale.  Are the events posted in advance somewhere?

The info leaked and someone made a thread about it. It revealed that the IS-4 was for the last half of March, the 140 for the first half of April, and the cunt-wagon-shit-mobile (BatArty) for the last half of April.

WG appeared in the thread and said that it was a draft plan and may change, but so far the leak was right about the IS-4. It's not 100% accurate info but I do have a feeling they'll stick with it.

I saw you in a battle yesterday.  You whupped us all.

I would have TKed my arty if you TKed yours...  you have to do it first before I will.

Also why is this not in Shenanigans?

Look at who posted the thread.