_Dia

Replays and Hax

Hi, I'm Diastant. I play tanks and would like to share how I play tanks. I play statpad Tier 10's most all of the time. Replays were probably the best source for me in terms of what to do and imo one of the best ways to learn. All crews are at 4 skills, with the exception of the 140 at 5.

***To be updated with 9.0 replays later

There is nothing under the object 268 spolier

Will update later today with 268 and more of the rest.

That was an iffy game. Wasted a bit too much time in town, and got killed by arty in the end.

That was an iffy game. Wasted a bit too much time in town, and got killed by arty in the end.

I find that watching good players try to extricate themselves from mistakes/suboptimal decisions can be just as instructive as watching them make all the right decisions to begin with. 

The way I see it, you got what you deserve.

It takes skill and patience to play arty effectively and you were simply outplayed by a superior life form who arties like a boss.

Seriously though, you are a beast in that 140. Great stuff.

268 lost its fun factor and so I haven't played it as much after the patch.

How about a game where I manage to shoot Dia and then Goomba him enough to turn blue (in garage!) - 900 team  damage dealt?  It was a comedy of errors, I hope Dia finds it as funny  8) but that's one way to make sure he doesn't outshine your own gameplay!

5366e5599c81a577b3010000.jpg