Sign in to follow this  
ollyole

Looking for a clan that does Daily CWs

Hey guys,

So I joined my current clan because it was a top 100 clan after the latest CW campaign and had a province at the time, I was looking to do daily CWs and e sports. However it has appeared a few weeks after joining, the clan has gone inactive. So I'm looking to join a clan that do regular CWs. Any suggestions?

Nevermind, you're EU lol

Goodluck in your search  :D  

Lol thanks, so many good clans to choose from but it's hard to know which is best for me

We are quite active and you'll fit in the skill lvl. Not that you'll get the chance to play everyday when you first join. You only have two top tiers atm so daily clanwars isnt that possible for you;) Since of the locking.  Check our clan stats out and let me know if you want to try it.

We are quite active and you'll fit in the skill lvl. Not that you'll get the chance to play everyday when you first join. You only have two top tiers atm so daily clanwars isnt that possible for you;) Since of the locking.  Check our clan stats out and let me know if you want to try it.

Thanks for your response,

I've checked your clan out and seems a great fit. Yeah I've only got the 2 t10 HTs atm, However I've just purchased the is-8 so a third one is on it's way. I do have a Object 140 and E-50M (Just waiting for the next crew training discount to retrain my crews for them).

Also I have a friend that is looking for a new clan (has better stats than me), I just want to see if he is interested first :)

Also I have a friend that is looking for a new clan

That'd be me, and I'm interested indeed. I hope you aren't harsh on CW newbies though, as we have little experience, but we learn fast at least :D.

Also I have 3 CW viable tanks with the fourth one on its way, I think it isn't a huge problem.

Do you guys have any place where we could apply?

Just apply through the world of tanks site. I told pmakins(our recruiter) about you guys when i spoke to him yesterday(but that was short), He wasnt too excited yet, but i think when he will look into your more recent stats he will be ok to let you join. More chance if you pm him in game and tell something about yourself to him;)

I would like to join a clan that can help me improve, i would like to win in CWs. I am Australian, active and have tier 10s.

Please message me if you are interested in giving me a chance.