With a 954 damage run? I would think that pulled your average down, not up... 

Hmm... maybe this replaced your previous low damage roll or something pulling your average up...

With a 954 damage run? I would think that pulled your average down, not up... 

Hmm... maybe this replaced your previous low damage roll or something pulling your average up...

Was a bit surprised myself but I was sitting at 94.92% before that game.

Average damage is closing in on 1600, god I love this thing.

Neat. 

Anyone know what the xNT (or whatever) calls the server top dpg?

I've been working my way towards 1400...

It's pretty silly that doing less than one clip of damage gets you 61% WR.

Server top or whatever that xNT thing stands for is 1900 on EU... doesn't seem right, I could pull that off if I'd platoon more, switched to Coffee and improved some more.

I'm really not good enough to be this close. BTW what does the purple 93 or 97 (for AMX12t) mean? Is that expected MoE percantage over 100 games given current stats?

One thing of note is that while the aimtime is awful, final accurracy and interclip reaim isn't, you can next to fully aim in again in between shots so its a good idea to initially aim fully if you can afford it clipping.

I've been bouncing between 91-93% for weeks now. I have over 400 games in the tank, average 1.4k damage + 1k assist, but I cannot string the games together long enough without a shit game ruining all of my progress. I'll play 3-4 solid matches, and then a single derp erases them all. This is so frustrating. I've seen so many random greens running around with 3 marks on this tank, I absolutely adore it and want 3 marks so badly, but holy shit. I'm really suffering lately. 

Add to that APCR spam+coffee and I'm losing 40-80k per match easily, even on really strong 3k damage+ games. It's so hard to continue to afford this just to watch my progress of 3,4 or even 5 games washed away by a single mistake/miscalculation.

pls send help.

EDIT: Also, my god, I love the tank, but holy fuck the gun handling. I have every crew skill that makes it handle better, plus GLD, plus vents, plus coffee, and it still is so awful. ugh. RU251 has spoiled me for gun handling.

Edited by Pompous

Finally got 3 marks today after 1-2 months of serious effort. Shitloads of gold rounds fired, shitloads of frustrating games played, spent the past few weeks going from 92->94% back and forth and losing progress of one shitty game etc.

fN8fQHj.jpg

Finally had a decent string of games, plus a monster game to push me from 93.7%->95%

SAmnx0N.jpg

Consistency in scouts is really, really hard, especially in the current meta, it feels like. I'm also just probably not a good enough player to force 3 marks through sheer power of will so the waiting wasn't entirely unexpected. But my god, I'm glad that's over with. Now, time for RU251. :P

I 3 marked it last week or the week before as well Pompous. Know how I did it? Dropped vents for binos, so on maps with spotting lanes I just sit my tiny French ass in a bush and kemp kemp kemp. Easier to spot for 4k than it is to shoot for 4k. I won a lot of those matches too, shooting when it was safe, or actually have full hp when it came to mid and end-game to clean up and spike bitches out. Was kinda fun to rip TDs and corner campers out of their camo with 532 view range (food, binocs). I kept optics and GLD on also, so I could active scout and still aim down before the dawn of time. 

Crab I've been using that equipment setup too, leftover from attempting the 2nd LT-15 mission, but I have a camo net instead of GLD. You think the camo net is overkill?

I think the camo net isn't as beneficial as the gld. Bushes provide enough camo. If someone is charging your bush you need to break for cover at 200m anyway. The net lets you fire sure but since you have moving bonus you can also just back up.

I 3 marked it last week or the week before as well Pompous. Know how I did it? Dropped vents for binos, so on maps with spotting lanes I just sit my tiny French ass in a bush and kemp kemp kemp. Easier to spot for 4k than it is to shoot for 4k. I won a lot of those matches too, shooting when it was safe, or actually have full hp when it came to mid and end-game to clean up and spike bitches out. Was kinda fun to rip TDs and corner campers out of their camo with 532 view range (food, binocs). I kept optics and GLD on also, so I could active scout and still aim down before the dawn of time. 

Would recommend this to any prospective 3-markers out there. Struggling to 3 the hard way has definitely made me sad. Also, watching clanmate/friend go for LT15 for the 260 in his WZ-132 made it apparent how much spotting you can rack up pretty consistently across a spread of maps by platooning with arty.

Oh god, I expected the gun handling to be bad but now that I have the tank its like next level bad, even my WZ-111 aims faster  :beard:

The damage output is pretty worth it though, honestly. It just reks consistency, especailly of the type needed for marks, if you're missing a ton. also rip credits.

I have been looking to get this tank for a long time. Now I finally got it, I'm quite disappointed tbh. After the 13 75, the 40s reload really hurts especially early game on some maps (Mines, abbey for example). The loading time within the clip is also uncomfortably high and means you have to expose for too long. The AP pen is really shit, especially with the bad gun handling/accuracy. 

When loading a lot of apcr, the tank works, but you still have to deal with the high reloading times and shitty gun handling. Also, it's too fucking expensive. I'll just grind this thing for the awesome lines after it, but sell it when I can. Disappoint.

Is it worth to keep 13-90 considering all its disadvantages or should I move the crew to Lorraine? I have T-54 lwt. that I could use for team battles, etc.

I have kept mine because I figured it's still a team battles worth tank (I know T54 lt, Bulldog, RU are better).. 

Also I unlocked my Lorraine right before the ladies started applying for tanks so I have 4 female crew members for the Lorraine (one as a loader on the CDC) and I have the credits but I am sorta waiting for a discount to buy the Lorraine...