Mikhal4tanks

Looking for casual clan w/ good players

Hey folks,

I like the clan I am currently in well enough, but I am not active in CW due to my work/family schedule, so to be fair to them I want to move on. 

I have a lot of experience commanding in TCs, so good commanders are especially important to me. I hate being under someone who relies on the skill of his players so much that he puts up bad/cookie-cutter strats and hopes for the best. 

Basically, I'm looking for a clan that is active in TCs, plats, and tourneys, but that doesn't expect me to be around from 5-9 pm. Ideally, this group would also give me ample chance to share my knowledge, as well. I don't pretend to be a unicum, but I have enough battles under my belt to have a good idea of what works. I believe tactics should be open to debate and that there are multiple approaches to any given situation.

See sig, or look me up for stats. PM here or in-game is fine for me.

You might want to check out Flash.  We are a casual group that is very active in tournaments and team battles.  We like to have a good time and try to get better and always welcome feedback.  Check us out at http://flash-point.enjin.com/home and if you have questions feel free to ask.

You might want to check into the Jimbo/Kimbo/Limbo group of clans. They are a casual clan but have lots of good tankers.

You can check out WAWA. We dont play tournaments atm but occasionaly play companies or team battles. 

If you're looking for some casual pub-stomping, occasional scrubby seal-clubbing, and the chance to place in the top 10-20% in skirmishes and tournaments, check us out. Your stats meet LIMBO's requirements where you are guaranteed to find dozens of similarly skilled tankers ready for platoons of all shapes and sizes.

If you wish to partake in CW and harass the global map, JIMBO would also be happy to have you.

Take a look at our recruitment thread on the official forums:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/311137-jkl-mafia-is-hiring-hitmen-jimbo-kimbo-limbo/#topmost

Come on in to our TS and play with us a bit!

I'm definitely interested in a clan that fits this description, too. I'd love to get into team companies but don't have a schedule that allows for CW or a rigorous practice regimen.

I might hop on the JKL Mafia TS sometime in the near future because it sounds right up my alley.

Anyone can come in and play with us a bit to "get a feel" for it... If you like, apply, recruitment process only takes a few days or so. We just want to make sure you aren't a complete and utter douche on TS and aren't some WN8 farming whore who can't into team play.

If you have any more questions feel free to shoot me a PM or post them on our recruitment thread!

We would like to get you comfortable playing primarily tier 9 and 10 where you'll learn good habits. Swing by ts.subgenius3.org and see if we are a fit, if not no worries. You stats are below our minimums, but we will hang with you for a month to see if you're a fit. We are a platoon only clan for tiers 9/10 with no mandatory bullshit, additionally the top wn8 /w highest tier wins 1k gold a month. 

You can check our thread out  if you're not interested good luck in your search

We would like to get you comfortable playing primarily tier 9 and 10 where you'll learn good habits. Swing by ts.subgenius3.org and see if we are a fit, if not no worries. You stats are below our minimums, but we will hang with you for a month to see if you're a fit. We are a platoon only clan for tiers 9/10 with no mandatory bullshit, additionally the top wn8 /w highest tier wins 1k gold a month. 

You can check our thread out  if you're not interested good luck in your search

I really should not have hijacked Mikhal4tanks' thread. I'm assuming you're speaking to him, although I'm poking around JKL's TS at the moment.

I really should not have hijacked Mikhal4tanks' thread. I'm assuming you're speaking to him, although I'm poking around JKL's TS at the moment.

We are no longer part of the jkls community, you can find them at limbo.teamspeak3.com 

They are all cool guys and with your stats you would likely be a good fit for Kimbo or Limbo. They don't have a minimum tier average requirement for the last thousand battles and I know they are actively recruiting for new blood. :)

Good luck in your search nonetheless, sorry for hijacking Mikhal's thread with a a non-related response as well. :)