Sign in to follow this  
Worstpoaster_na

Change my view: The 140 is shit

Bought 140 instead of m48 today (even tho m48 has better animu skin)

first 15 games

QTe1qQ0.jpg

Even tho I did pretty good in it, despite lagging out in 2 games causing me to have 0 dmg games (rip dpg), I still performed much better than most people would in their t10 mediums.

However, I hated driving this.

1. I never bounced anything off my turret. Maybe 1/10 shots bounce. Whilst the 62a I can honestly say I'll be surprised if something pens the front of my turret, I don't expect this garbage turret to bounce any t10 round.

2. Crew damage was fucking horrible EVERY GAME I LOST  my loader/gunner. Because the top of the turret gets penned so much, your crew constantly dies.

3. Gun handling seemed remarkably poor compared to the t62a/leo1. Whilst the t62a/leo 1 are exceptional at snap shotting, the bloom on the 140 feels substantially worse.

4. Gun depression feels awkward, because of the lower profile of the 140, whilst it has 1 degree advantage over the t62a, it actually has probelms in certain spots because of it's slightly smaller height. A perfect example of  this would be westfield, while playing the ridges in the top side of the map is workable in the 62a, the 140 is always lacking like 1-2mm more clearance.

5. Speed/acceleration felt negligible and the 62a turned much better on swampy terrain.

I wanna like this tank, but at the moment every time I drive it I go FUCK THE 62a Is better

I've played about 30-40 games in it on the test server. I found the turret to be pretty decent, even on the test where the is heaps of gold, its not incredibly reliable.. but pretty decent overall. I have been overmatched by a lolsnapshot 183 though. The smaller size also means it can hide/hull down in places that the T62A can't.. 

I've played about 30-40 games in it on the test server. I found the turret to be pretty decent, even on the test where the is heaps of gold, its not incredibly reliable.. but pretty decent overall. I have been overmatched by a lolsnapshot 183 though. The smaller size also means it can hide/hull down in places that the T62A can't.. 

I find the height a liability really moreso than an advantage.

Most windows that the t62 can occupy (like the ones on ensk), the 140 can't due to the 50cm difference in height between them.

no u teach me how 2 get 4k wn8 pls 

@wurst think of it like a 62A that punishes you a bit more for mistakes. still a good tank when compared to the other stuff in t10 

@wurst think of it like a 62A that punishes you a bit more for mistakes. still a good tank when compared to the other stuff in t10 

Not spend spend half the game raging at a pubbie bmac style

kekekekekkekeekke

inb4 62a's turret armor gets the 'HD treatment'...

Sort of serious question... but given the turret seems to be the standout feature of the 62a does anyone know if the current armor schematic is likely to surive?

Step 1: Don't play a st-i, holly shit that tank is bad

I learned it the hard way! 

Not spend spend half the game raging at a pubbie bmac style

kekekekekkekeekke

You should plat Tier 10s with me sometimes though. I've watched bmac and can assure you it'll be like chat is empty in comparison. 

yeah that's why 62a is the best and why I have played hundreds more battles in 62a over 140.

140 is shit

What I meant was the 62A turret means mistakes are much more forgiving. 140 doesn't have bullshittium turret armor. also i heard dos recruiting rel-2 

Badly disguised brag thread; get out you dumb fuck.

OMG GUISE THE TANK IS SO BAED BUT I RAPED LIKE USUAL BECAUSE IM SO GUD.  ALSO, THE 140 IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN THE T62 THAT IS 98% SIMILAR TO IT.  AMA.

Reported for cap abuse. Can you perma ban this time please?

garbad salty az fuck

Only posted screenshot so people dun go L2P noob tank is gud

besides the point here is the problem with this tank right here.

JHulu1D.jpg

Top of turret will get penned everytime and every time your crew is going to get fucked.

Makes it 100x  less fun than the 62a to play

I dont have the same problems as you with mine... 

the turret still bounces everything. the gun depression is nice over the T-54. granted, I havent played the 62A off test. but the tank seems perfectly capable of snap shooting on the move. way better than the T-54.