TickleZePickle

Should I reroll to make this game fun again?

Wow, guys. Way to be supportive. <3

Well, if you need a "look at me, I don't like the game" thread you can do that all day on the official forums. Hell, you'll probably have 15 other people in there crying with you and complaining about anything and everything. 

Not to mention rerolling has to be one of the dumbest ways to inject fun into the game. 

This smelled like a drama thread from the start and then the OP's "K bye have a nice life" nonsense just confirmed it.

I'm not above understanding the game needs to be fun for you. I've taken breaks, switched lines, stopped grinds etc...  That being said, making a tearful post on a forum that prides itself as devoid of official forum drama is just a bad idea.

Back on topic for OP...

Find a new goal in the game? I've been slowly rebuying past tanks I've gone through, and working on getting them "mastered" in my head... Which translates to at least 50% WR, Ace Mastery, and at least 10xTier of tank in games.

This is in addition to me trying to research every tank in the game. Yay, Engineer madness!

I don't think he wants to reroll for stats; he said it right there in the OP. It's probably the feeling of progress that grinding through tanks gives that he's after. Kind of why people create new MMO characters even when they've got high-levelled ones already, I guess.

I don't think he wants to reroll for stats; he said it right there in the OP. It's probably the feeling of progress that grinding through tanks gives that he's after. Kind of why people create new MMO characters even when they've got high-levelled ones already, I guess.

Yes, i'm sure that warm feeling of "progress" will be flowing through him as he grinds through the M3lee stock.

Quit.

If you don't have fun now, you won't have fun starting over.

Wasn't true for me!

I was playing fairly absent mindely compared to how I play now, creating a new account with the goal of turbonerding to look at everything completely revitalized the game for me.

Studied replays on wotlabs, watched streams, read about game mechanics and the metagame and fused it all into a new way of playing, starting from day one.

Compare the pair (didn't play the 3/4 on main):

1wAP53C.jpg

3RWMGZe.jpg

What did I learn between when I first played the pz 4 and the first 3/4 game on this reroll? What is reflected in the results?

Average battle time is longer : Patience to let things be as they are without trying to force a conclusion pointlessly.

Survival, KDR and damage ratio increased drastically : More thoughtful decision making, better use of terrain and positions.

Avg detection is lower, letting the other pubbies spot for me so I could get a better picture of what was happening before having to reveal myself and without commiting myself early.

And so for all that, the winrate is higher!

Nope you don't need to reroll to do that, but I can certainly tell you that if a clean slate is what you need to stay focused then a reroll can definitely help you out.

I would advise you to just take a break. I doubt you would have fun now if you reroll if you aren't having fun now. Low tier play with a bad crew and stock configuration is tedious and boring after playing with a good setup.

Go do something else instead for a while.

Also fixed one of the -1s for you.

Just do this

I was at a point when I didn't enjoy it, but then I said #yolo it's just a game.

Play tanks you find fun.

Pro tip: don't TC with o7 it's stressing.

Why would you tc with o7 he's garbage kek