Sign in to follow this  
Xen

WG is on a banning spree

And yet, funny enough WG hadn't released anything about almost any mods in there being banned.

Which means until they did release them they had no grounds for a ban. On anyone. This includes EJ and a few others who did get banned for modhax.

But please, remind me why whining on a forum that promotes some sort of thinking before you post (Which you clearly are abdicating) will get you anywhere.

1) I'm not whining

2) WG can ban you for no reason whatsoever whenever they like to. "no grounds for a ban", funny kid, lol.

1) I'm not whining

2) WG can ban you for no reason whatsoever whenever they like to. "no grounds for a ban", funny kid, lol.

Yes. Yes they can. Which is why if they do in fact ban you you can appeal it. Which is what most of the banned users have done and ended up with a temp ban or a warning. Mainly because it should have been a warning in the first place and not a ban.

I don't really see the point your making. Are you simply pointing out that people who violate the EULA should be banned? Duh. However if it is not specified in the EULA should they be banned? Protip: The EULA was changed after the Sela incident.

Anyways I can pretty much see where this is going. Feel free to continue an attempt at drama.

Almost off-topic.. but seems some of you with stats that are light years above mine.... take a very aggressive defensive stance in defending mods that go way beyond cosmetic changes to wot?

What I wonder, is that if you are as good as your stats suggest,.. just wtf do you even bother about them?

Tin-foil hat on... stat pad in any way possible to übertweak e-peen?

Morgotz did not violate any rules.

Morgotz got banned.

Morgotz appealed.

Morgotz remains banned.

Almost off-topic.. but seems some of you with stats that are light years above mine.... take a very aggressive defensive stance in defending mods that go way beyond cosmetic changes to wot?

What I wonder, is that if you are as good as your stats suggest,.. just wtf do you even bother about them?

Tin-foil hat on... stat pad in any way possible to übertweak e-peen?

Screw you!

I'm against any mod that can give any unfair advantage.

Personally, I use only Jimbo's reticle (without the panels), no-scroll (going into sniper mode from scrolling is shit and retarded), coloured contours and some cosmetics for my garage and service record.