Not sure why I expected this thread to be any different than it is.

What did you expect from it? Enlightenment?

When it comes to unicums or difference between servers, ... all you will get is:

1. "Murica best!"
  2. "Your pubbies are dumber."
  3. "You are camping more."

Really pointless and really boring!

EU has definitely more hateful attitude towards the "pay to win" aspects of the game (any game) than US. I guess in the end it's more of a cultural issue than anything. Most of the unicums of course use prem ammo etc. but when it comes to measuring skill and "respect", prem usage is the thing not-as-good players will hide behind so they don't have to acknowledge their own poor performance. Quick and easy.

Up to a point that is a valid way to think in my opinion too. Buying an IS-6 and shooting only prem to pad stats is fucking retarded and doesn't deserve any praise. But not using any prem ammo and bitching about it everywhere is equally retarded. It's a part of the game, like it or not.

But I think the same way about arty, so the fuck do I know rite?

Today I learned that we yuros are respectable gentlemen, and the 'mericans are platoon carried, gold spamming and warpack using try-hard cuntwhores.

I spend too much time in bad tanks and long grinds. Muricans, and some EU folk too, just throw cash on everything and their problems are solved.

I personally don't have the money to skip anything, and even if I did I would not spend it on pixel tonks. If I was rich I would buy a ride in a real tank.  =D

There is also a huge difference between west and east Europe. Folks east from Germany spend much less cash on games. Games and hardware are too expensive here. So people really can not afford to shoot money. It's sad, but money is worth more than time for them.

Check the top clans by games played and you will see who has to grind the most to get tier 10 tanks for CW.

Their nationalities are:

1. Poland

2. Serbia

3. Cz/Sk

4. Serbia/Croatia/Bosnia

5. Serbia/Croatia/Bosnia

6. Serbia/Croatia/Bosnia

7. Serbia

8. Serbia/Croatia/Bosnia

9. Poland

10. Serbia/Croatia/Bosnia/International

etc.

I spend too much time in bad tanks and long grinds. Muricans, and some EU folk too, just throw cash on everything and their problems are solved.

I personally don't have the money to skip anything, and even if I did I would not spend it on pixel tonks. If I was rich I would buy a ride in a real tank.  =D

There is also a huge difference between west and east Europe. Folks east from Germany spend much less cash on games. Games and hardware are too expensive here. So people really can not afford to shoot money. It's sad, but money is worth more than time for them.

Check the top clans by games played and you will see who has to grind the most to get tier 10 tanks for CW.

Their nationalities are:

1. Poland

2. Serbia

3. Cz/Sk

4. Serbia/Croatia/Bosnia

5. Serbia/Croatia/Bosnia

6. Serbia/Croatia/Bosnia

7. Serbia

8. Serbia/Croatia/Bosnia

9. Poland

10. Serbia/Croatia/Bosnia/International

etc.

Perhaps also a difference between EU and NA, but i know A LOT of unicums who barely spend any money on wot, they either play without premium account, or win / farm gold with cw / contests.

i dont know how its for NA unicums (to play without premium account, or wait till you win some gold to buy premium) but here its not so strange

i myself for example played in total about 10-12 months without premium account, and i know more players who do it this way (i guess atleast 50% of the cw players plays cw pure for the gold, so they can buy prem + other crap, no gold would mean huge drop in cw activity i guess :P)

I luckily have more money than time and common sense, so I can afford the luxury of skipping tanks I dislike without any real effort, still too damn proud and stubborn to fire money through my barrel though. 

I have probably used way too much money on this game, but it's also the only game I bother playing anymore, so I might as well pay WG something for my addiction, much cheaper than using cocaine.

I haven't payed for this game since the start of 2012, between CW, tournaments and other things i probably made about 550k worth of gold.

Here is my strategy:

Buy everything when its half off.

Whenever there is a half off event, i always use every penny to buy everything, because this is a deal that can't possibly lose money, at worst case scenario you sell them back at the price you bought it, at best you use it and get discount, sitting in my banks right now is about 80 million worth of Greater repair packs, Greater med, Automatic fire extinguisher, Chocolate, Cola and gold round that i can convert at any given time back to the credit i bought it for.

Game the meta.

Whenever there is a vehicle event going on, i don't play the tier that it is advertised, i play either a tier above or 3 tiers below, this way i get better matchmaking and use less consumables and win more.

Example, whenever a tier 7 event goes on, i play tier 8 premium, because i know i can get away with shooting less gold, whenever there is a tier 8 event going on, i either play tier 9 or 10.

Shoot the gold rounds early, not late.

The mistake i often see people make is that they shoot gold rounds as a last resort, nonononono, by the time you need it as a last resort, you probably lost anyhow and is simply wasting credit.

You want to shoot your gold round as soon as possible to establish numerical superiority, then when the enemy is outnumbered, flank and shoot AP,

winning = more credit = less dying = less repair bill= more profit.

You gotta have the courage to spend money to make money, i shoot gold all the time, but i don't see my net worth decreasing at all.

I haven't payed for this game since the start of 2012, between CW, tournaments and other things i probably made about 550k worth of gold.

Here is my strategy:

Buy everything when its half off.

Whenever there is a half off event, i always use every penny to buy everything, because this is a deal that can't possibly lose money, at worst case scenario you sell them back at the price you bought it, at best you use it and get discount, sitting in my banks right now is about 80 million worth of Greater repair packs, Greater med, Automatic fire extinguisher, Chocolate, Cola and gold round that i can convert at any given time back to the credit i bought it for.

Game the meta.

Whenever there is a vehicle event going on, i don't play the tier that it is advertised, i play either a tier above or 3 tiers below, this way i get better matchmaking and use less consumables and win more.

Example, whenever a tier 7 event goes on, i play tier 8 premium, because i know i can get away with shooting less gold, whenever there is a tier 8 event going on, i either play tier 9 or 10.

Shoot the gold rounds early, not late.

The mistake i often see people make is that they shoot gold rounds as a last resort, nonononono, by the time you need it as a last resort, you probably lost anyhow and is simply wasting credit.

You want to shoot your gold round as soon as possible to establish numerical superiority, then when the enemy is outnumbered, flank and shoot AP,

winning = more credit = less dying = less repair bill= more profit.

You gotta have the courage to spend money to make money, i shoot gold all the time, but i don't see my net worth decreasing at all.

Or just pad on an alt account.

For every game i play on B_T_S, there are 5 people de-padding it, rip stats.

Lez me play, i will get 1337 wn8 in no time!

The handbook of EU tier X medium player.

Fuck tomatoes

Fuck platoonwhores

Fuck statpadders

Fuck rerolls

Fuck waffles

Fuck T-54

Fuck autoloaders

Fuck arty

Fuck gold ammo

Fuck TDs

Fuck E-100s

Fuck Komarin

Fuck Serene Coast

Fuck South Coast

Fuck every new map

Fuck El Hallouf

Fuck campers

Fuck your mother

Fuck whiners

Fuck warpack

Fuck bots

Fuck WG

Fuck MM

Fuck RNG

That's a lot of fucks to give, I hope I remembered all.

General playstyle

Play like a retard, most of the time enemies will do the same.

General communication with teammates and essential phrases, that will help you to win

"Siemka"

"Kurwa"

"Arshloch"

"Freedom to Kurdistan"

"Co tam?"

"Idi nahuj"

General attitude on forums

Derail everything, troll, shove your e-peen around and brag with your warning points, call someone from WG a retard.

General platoon setup

1-3 drunk guys

1-3 guys from Sweden/Finland

1 hardcore rager

1 suicidal maniac

0-3 potheads

1 person with verbal diarrhea

1 anime&hentai fan

1-3 nazis

1-3 communists

1-3 racists

EU stronk server