Solono

Anime is no longer allowed

As of midnight tonight, all anime discussion, material, and user used assets will be removed, all offenders with more than five posts in certain areas of this forum (excluding staff) will be permanently banned both here and on the official forum (This is our second cross policy with WG, as usual, they will ban without warning I suspect as they have no impending announcement of this change) as well as being delisted from the stat crawling engine, both here and elsewhere. On top that, certain notorious posters with a residence in North America shall be subject to being reported for heinous violations of the PROTECT Act due to the extradition agreements held with countries such as Canada and Mexico.

I have a creative saying: Those who believe in their incorrect ways to the point of believing they are right are a disease, and should be cured as such, through education or death.

Popo can't catch me

All I am going to say is do not grow too fond of being able to feel when you are going to take a crap.

I feel like I'm missing something...

Yeah, normally there's some sperg thread before something gets banned from wotlabs(ie politics). Was there anything in particular that motivated this new, er, policy?

Edit: aannndd if this is what I think this is, I'm a retard. RIP me.

It's not April 1st yet.

Well it is in some parts of the world.

I'm really confuseded.

You say anime, and then list the Protect act... are we implying that all anime is now lolicon stuff?

Can we not even talks about the Macross and Akira and Fist of the North Stars any more? D:

You say anime, and then list the Protect act... are we implying that all anime is now lolicon stuff?

Its a gateway to it, better to nip it in the bud before people get to the serious stuff then they have to be thrown in jail/executed. Saves money.

Its a gateway to it, better to nip it in the bud before people get to the serious stuff then they have to be thrown in jail/executed. Saves money.

Well, that sucks, but I can't really disagree with you.

It's not like the fandom hasn't earned its reputation, especially in recent years.

China will be covered by it too because I can never forgive Qin Shi Huang and Mao Zedong for their crimes against intellectuals.