Nas22

From average unicum, to one of the best damage farmers in na.

He's winning tho? Didnt you just say winning takes more skill than damage farming?

hurr hurr, in randoms, tc is total fail....

best example of winning:

T_50_2_stronk.jpg

I deal shit dmg, i spot nothing (5 scout medals in 575 games...) and i have (i guess) terrible spot / game

i still win 61%

so i win more while doing basically nothing as 90% of the wot players when they are trying...

its not about dmg, its about win, often beiing present on spot x is enough to win....

He's winning tho? Didnt you just say winning takes more skill than damage farming?

Everything is relative tho, if you dont have good dam dealt its near impossible to have a high win-rate (unless padded in TCs i gues). 

Everything comes down to not using 1 or 2 stats only, but looking at the whole picture. if a player is a reroll with only OP tier 8-9-10s i really dont think that player is on average better than someone who grinds lines or has some sort of less op tank play style, yet good stats in the tanks the player plays, but still this can cost win% and win8 compared to the reroll playing hes OP tanks, obviously. 

Another good thread turned to shit because of meaningless bickering. 

This is actually the reason, i dont post more threads. Feel like i have alot i can contribute with.

But i know the thread is gonna turn into shit every time.

The first time I heard about "damage farming" was when I joined these forums. I don't mind people going for #le_plus_dpg_NA, however I sympathize more with Garbad (just to use one of your guys) when he knocks at the whole damage farming thing and points towards winning games as a more worthwhile focus.

It doesn't really matter for me, anyway, I'm not winning any WR or damage race anyhoo.

All of your ideas are great and this/they would be really easy and all, if some of us wasn't still (GRINDING).. yes some of us actually still do that,

Sadly i have the mentality that grinding is fun(dont know how the fuck i got that idea) +(the economi of a homeless), + that i want them all@tonks. (gotta catch em all) and yes pokemon actually came out and was a big thing when i was a kid.(prob what screwed up my ideology in this matter/case).

if i wasnt understood correctly, i will add this.

1. Play medium and heavy tanks! They have an extremely low expected damage, compared to what they are available to do, with relative ease.
  2. Don't get mad! If you didnt have a great match damage vice. Nothing good will come out of rageing.     <--- i'm terrible at this!!!!!!!
  3. Learn you're tank! Pick a tank you feel really comfortable in, and play the shit out of it! Learn the weak points of this tank, and learn to hide them. Find the good things about this tank, and learn to abuse the shit out of them!
  4. Weakspots! Learn where to shot on every tank, not only where to pen, but allso how to set that tank on fire, or ammorack that tank.

those are hard when playing new tanks all the time, and grinding up the tiers. 

add the , Be consistent!  If you struggle with ping and lags witch has been bad for the last 2 patches.(red/green flicker on the pingmeter/buzzer).

Then dont fucking follow my advice, it's not like im forcing you. I made this thread to let people know how i did, something most of you obviously missed.

Guis did you know Paaranoja is better than lucique, he have a better win rate ya know!

Yeah, mocking me because i have higher wr compared to his higher dmg, both scenarios you are observing one stat only. Brilliant...

I never said damage is not important, you are putting words in my mouth.

Consider this scenario.

Flank A 5 team mates vs 2 enemy (chance to win engagment without you 95%, with you 100% )

Flank B 3 team mates vs 5 enemy's (chance to win engagment without you 40%, with you 70% )

You can decide to go to flank A and farm already dead tanks and than later finish off whatever is left on flank B. or you can go to flank B, probably win it (maybe die), but ensure win because your group A will be finishing off already damaged tanks.

So this is the part where I say the mod team is tired of a minorities over inflated fucking ego's, and that this bullshit chest thumping posting will stop, or else RO's will start.

If anyone have any question, feel free to ask me via pm. kkthxbye

Please stick around and keep the thread going. It's a useful thread, shit posters will just be weeded out, regardless of server affiliation.

Then dont fucking follow my advice, it's not like im forcing you. I made this thread to let people know how i did, something most of you obviously missed.

wow dude, rude.

I wasnt complaining about your advice's, just giving info to debate on why/how they can be hard to follow, its not like i disagree with you at all, why the hell lay so much negativity in what i wrote. geez.

What's interesting to note however, speaking from what used to be a red player, is that i've seen most of my progress with an increase in dpg, combined with knowledge on where to be on a map. Especially after watching enemies pull back instead of firing, due to being hit.

I can agree with both posters though, Doing lots of damage is great, it means that pubs don't have to work as hard, meaning less chance of them failing, but not doing the right damage more often than not is usually how I lose, Not hitting that 40hp E5 backing into cover, not hitting that hulldown E3 with HE to finish off his 3hp, not pegging that damn scout early game, comes back to haunt me than all the 5k damage i've gotten pushing flank A by myself.

From all that i've experienced, going from red, to yellow, to green blue and now almost purple, is that doing the right thing at the right time is what wins, if its killing 7 and getting 2k damage in a t10, so be it, or doing 11k damage and losing, because that 1 guy left that you could've killed at 40, instead of taking that 400hp heavy, flanked and killed you.

Nas, when the enemy has a powerful lineup or going someplace is risky, are you supposed to wimp out and snipe instead or do you risk it?

Example: Live Oaks south spawn, you're in a fast medium with gun depression and the enemy has a lot of tank destroyers or mediums

Do you go to the enemy hill in the north and attempt to get side shots, or do you sit on your hill and wait for the enemy to push?

wow dude, rude.

I wasnt complaining about your advice's, just giving info to debate on why/how they can be hard to follow, its not like i disagree with you at all, why the hell lay so much negativity in what i wrote. geez.

I didnt post this stuff to start a debate on damage vs win rate, someone else apparently had to turn it into this tho.

Sorry for being mad, im just tired of all the useless shit posters, who ruin every thread they post in.

Nas, when the enemy has a powerful lineup or going someplace is risky, are you supposed to wimp out and snipe instead or do you risk it?

Example: Live Oaks south spawn, you're in a fast medium with gun depression and the enemy has a lot of tank destroyers or mediums

Do you go to the enemy hill in the north and attempt to get side shots, or do you sit on your hill and wait for the enemy to push?

I go into the small city 9 out of 10 times, since i feel city is where the battle is won. Not only are you gonna get alot of ealy spots for you're team, your allso gonna get great side shots.

Sounds good, but what about in general?

When the enemy has fast tanks, going anywhere early on is really risky, and either you miss out on a lot of shots or you die

(btw gib tons of E-50M replays)

Sometimes risk and reward goes hand in hand, I feel fairly comfprtable brawling other meds. Arty on the other hand can make me play more passive. 

Guess i will just be less aggressiv in my spotting.

Have a few 50m replays here, will try to upload more.

Player A wins 70% all solo with a WN8 of 3000 and 3k damage per battle.

Player B wins 60% all solo with a WN8 of 4000 and 5k damage per battle.

Player A and B use the same tank.

Player A is better than player B, because victory is always the primary objective. Nobody cares about your damage/WN8 if you cannot carry shit. People with high DPB and KPB and low WR are mindless campers, TD players and gold spammers 99% of the time.

Warning was posted, you decided to be a shitlord. Posting here is not a right, and you are expected to act in accordance with that. Keep your fucking shit trolling off this forum, or the next one's will just keep getting longer.

1 Day RO, enjoy 

~AW

I go into the small city 9 out of 10 times, since i feel city is where the battle is won. Not only are you gonna get alot of ealy spots for you're team, your allso gonna get great side shots.

hmm, interesting, i also always go there (regardless of what i drive bottom or top tier, med heavy or td), however but many other good playes i know almost automatically good railway (with a med)

where you go with high tier meds on maps like Highway, or Himmelsdorf?

the typical ``med spots`` (field and hill) or do you go city or stay down?